03 | Hard Time

Beomgyu POV

So, being a single dad who is also a singer wasn't as easy as Beomgyu thought. Obviously, he knew it'd be hard, but definitely not this hard. 

He told his company about Bella, and had expected to be fired, but they wanted him to stay a singer,  as it would bring in news articles. He didn't want his daughter out to the public though, and he said that if the news get's out, he would sue. His contract was to be renewed anyways so it's not like he couldn't sue. And with that, he left, his daughter there the whole time, in a stroller he got as a gift from Soobin and Yeonjun.

Another hard thing, being a parent.

"Why are you crying so early in the morning Bella, huh?" Beomgyu groggily states as he walked over to his daughter in her crib. It was currently 4 am and this was not the first time Beomgyu had gotten up from his slumber to check on Bella.

"Aww, did my little star miss me?" Beomgyu says as Bella stops crying once he picks her up, calling her the nickname he gave her a few days after he brought her home. 

"Ok, you can sleep with me for now." he says as he lays down on the bed with his little star on his stomach. He hums her one of his favorite songs as he drifted off to sleep.

- - - - - 

Being a single parent made it hard to find someone else. Of course people knew him as the singer he used to be, but somehow articles got out, and everyone who knew of Beomgyu, knew he had a daughter.

Being a former singer somehow made it even harder to find a partner.

"Y'know, I used to be your fan, but you really betrayed me when I found out you had a daughter. Do you just sleep around? Did you leave the mother on her own? I don't care. Whatever it is, I don't want it happening to me." That's what one of his blind dates said. He was really mad, which upset Beomgyu.

Was everyone this mad. Is everyone still this mad?  Whatever, all I need is my hyungs, Bella, and myself. Beomgyu thought to himself. He thought that guy was crazy, but he couldn't do anything about it. It was also time for him to go pick Bella up from daycare, so he was on his way anyways.

He knew that it was just going to get harder from here on out, and he couldn't do anything but try to support his little family, and keep them together.