🍏☁️What did you just say? Part-1 ☁️🍏

Start from the beginning

"Wow. Did I really ask that much questions?"

I nod.

"Just one more...do you...love him? Like would you marry him one day?"

Out of pure amusement, I stay quiet but nod my head quickly and smile. Its like now were both fangirling about how much I love Muichiro. I wonder if that will bug him? Not being able to hear my answer. Hehe. Definitely.

Yume gets back to work and I head back to the group. "Sorry for the wait!" I say innocently.

Meanwhile, Muichiro was staring holes into the side of my face. I almost laugh.

"Are you ok Mui?" I ask cutely. No answer. Just a clenched fist.

"So what are we doing today?" Tanjiro asks. "Oh! Well, heres what we have planned. First, we'll go get breakfast, then we will head to the city and do some kyudo (archery)! After that, we can decide what else to do. That sound good?" Mitsuri asks.

I nod my head, and it seems everyone else agrees as well. As we begin towards town, I realize that the last time we went out, was at the festival. That's when Muichiro asked if I loved him. And its when I said yes.

Time Skip~ About an hour

Finally, we get to town and decide on a place to eat breakfast. I order a plate of pancakes, while next to me, Muichiro orders......some...daikon.

Inosuke, who is in front of me eats like a pig, but the others eat...properly.

I take a bite of my pancakes and smile, "Umai!"

Everyone looks at me. "Y/n...were you close with Rengoku-San?" Mitsuri asks.

......Rengoku. "Yes, I got to know him a bit before he left. Also, we talked a lot after he died. Remember, I could talk to spirits?"

(Guys, I honestly forgot about this, so im just trying to get it out of the way. I rushed the beginning soooo badly)

When they nod, I continue, "Well...I cant talk to them anymore. The last thing I heard was Yoriichi saying 'A demon's strength is nothing compared to the power of a determined human.' and Rengoku..."

I swallow, "And rengoku saying 'If you are feeling disheartened, that you are somehow not enough, set your heart ablaze. Dry your eyes and look ahead.' So that's exactly what I did."

The room grows a bit quiet...but the silence is quickly abandoned. "Y/n, can I try a bite of your pancakes?" Zenitsu asks. Before I could tell him to go for it, the plate was no longer in front of me. Instead, Muichiro was holding it.

"No. Her food isn't up for grabs." He says sternly.

"Muichiro its fine..."

He then takes my chopsticks and takes a bite of my pancakes which 'Isnt up for grabs'.

"Hey, how come you can have some, but he cant?" I ask. Meanwhile; everyone was staring at us.

"Because your Mine. Not his."

Muichiro's POV

I look down at my food and slightly smirk at how uncomfortable Y/n had gotten.

"Woah woah woah woah woah. Muichiro what makes you think you can claim her? She's not an object." Zenitsu asked

I notice Tanjiro was kicking him underneath the table.

Well, you know what...this is a pretty good scenario.

"Well. Aren't you mine Y/n?" I ask innocently.

HA. It's not like she can deny it. Not with the marks I left on her. Oh how I easy would it be to just show them right now?