" The Room of Requirement, also known as the Come and Go Room, it only appears when a person is in great need of it. " I tell them, plopping myself on one of the couches that were even softer than my bed.

" how come you never told us about this room? " Fred or was it George? Pouted

" well, maybe I just forgot " I scratch my head

•••••

I was sitting at the infirmary, grinning at the newest article Rita Skeeter had written.

And it was all about Cedric, Krum and Fleur. There's was just a tiny mention of my brother and I successfully passing the first task and nothing more.

" you look like that again " Theo groaned, flipping onto his stomach for comfort

" I look like what? "

" Like you did something illegal "  and I grinned again, passing him the daily Prophet

" you threatened Skeeter, didn't you? " he eyed me and sighed "ofcourse you did"

I chuckled giving a light slap to his shoulders " how are you feeling? I heard you had to be choked on calming draughts? " I snorted

" it's not funny. I was so scared when the ground was empty. There were a hundred of possibilities in my head "

" and none of them were about me being alive? "

" with how brash you are, I'm honestly confused how you managed it past 10 " he looked at me under under his blanket " when am I allowed to leave Poppy? " he yelled

" Until I'm satisfied. You vomited three times "  she snapped at him and he hid himself back inside the blanket

" she scares me " Theo whispered to me and I nodded in agreement. Poppy could be rather scary when she wanted to be.

"She's not the one here, Theo." I taunted him and he rolled his eyes again.

We both watched as Poppy left the infirmary, and then turned to look at each other. "What is the second task?" Theo asked, and I shrugged.

"I haven't even thought about it yet." I admitted. "I've been too busy worrying about you."

"Don't bother." He snorted. "I'll be fine."

"You sure about that?" I smirked, and he nodded stubbornly. I rolled my eyes right back and he laughed softly.

"What's that old saying, something about the calm before the storm? Yeah, I think that fits perfectly here" I looked around the infirmary, taking in the peaceful scene around me, before I turned back to look at him.

"How are you feeling?" I asked and he made a face.

"Fine. Why are you asking me again?"

"I'm making conversation. I've got nothing else to do while you're laid up in here." I shrugged and he groaned softly.

We both stared at each other for a moment, then burst out laughing.