Intro -- Author's notes

Dear Readers, here's a brief overview of what to expect from this book. Feel free to skip ahead to the first chapter if you prefer.

What is this?

This is my way of contributing to my all-time favorite history. The original HP books have not only taught me valuable lessons but also transformed my perspective on various aspects of life. I started watching the first movie at a very young age, around 2 or 3 years old, according to my mum :). Since then, my passion for the HP universe has only grown stronger. While reading the books during my teenage years, my attachment deepened further. It's a timeless tale that feels like it's always been a part of me. Additionally, the inspiration for this book came from a dear friend who embarked on his own journey of creating Harry Potter fan fiction a long time ago. Anyway, this allows me to give back to this incredible world that has enriched my life with hours of entertainment, a profound appreciation for fantasy, and the enduring hope for that Hogwarts letter, even now at 21.

What should readers expect of this.

This book marks the beginning of a comprehensive project. While drawing heavily from the original HP narrative (the first 7 books), I'm making minor adjustments to align the context with my story. These changes mostly involve small details like dates, without contradicting the core of the first 7 books.
Readers can anticipate a consistent fan fiction story that aims to evoke the same feelings we experienced when diving into the first HP book. My personal objective is to craft a robust, well-structured narrative with intricate characters. Essentially, I aim to elevate the wizarding world to new heights and continue expanding upon this captivating universe.
Regarding updates, given the book's length and the depth of its chapters, readers can expect new chapters every 2-3 weeks. My priority is to deliver well-crafted, high-quality content.

The cursed child?

To clarify, I assume many readers are familiar with or have read the cursed child. Let me emphasize: this story is not a continuation of the cursed child and is not meant to be connected to it. Please avoid trying to draw parallels or connections between this story and the cursed child.Personally, I wasn't a fan of the cursed child (though I haven't seen the live play). Looking at it as a continuation of the original HP story (which it is not), my feelings towards it are not that positive. However, there are a few isolated elements that I appreciated, and some of those may find their way into this story eventually. Still, remember that this story has no connection with the cursed child.