jēnqa

110 AC, Dragonstone

110 AC, Dragonstone.

It was a night at Dragonstone, where an unusually dark cloud shrouded the sky. Daemon Targaryen walked through the hallway, one of his hands on the pummel of Dark Sister, and his eyes fixed forward in silent reflection. His mind was filled with thoughts of Daella, questions... the memories were mostly painful and filled with grief.

As he walked down the hall, he suddenly stopped when he saw something hanging on the wall. It was a painting of their family, and Daemon could see himself as a younger boy, happily smiling alongside his parents , his grandmother and other relatives. He hadn't seen the painting in a long time.

Daemon then let out a long sigh, and he stared at the painting with sadness and disappointment in his eyes. All of the memories that he had with Daella and his family had been painted in such a beautiful and peaceful way, but now it was all gone. The memories were just a distant and bittersweet memory, and it made Daemon's heart ache.

_______________

It was late that night

Daemon barged into the chamber angrily, slamming the door shut behind him but was taken aback by what he saw. Daella was sitting in a tub, her skin covered in blood. The moonlight coming through the window was casting a beautiful glow on her body, and it made Daemon take a deep breath trying to focus on the reason why he came to her. Daella didn't seem to react to his sudden intrusion and she just sat there.

Approaching his twin who seemed unbothered by his presence, the targaryen man looked over to the bed on his right and saw the unexpected the back of a familiar man all scratched in a way he knows so well.

Daella laughed, amused to see her brother's expression. "Did you expect me to wait for you dear brother? Is that what you expected? Why would I wait when I have something else, or actually I have someone else that I can rely on." Her words cut through the tension like a hot blade and she watched as her brother's body shook with rage at her comment.

Daella looked down at his still shaking body. "What is wrong brother, do my words anger you?" She smiled at him. "Don't worry, we can talk now and maybe you can join me." She gestured at the empty space next to her.