Chapter Three: Burgress

Taking a new trip to a new town never got old, seeing new scenery, new people never failed to amaze me. Over the years of exactly two and a haft  I made a place my own and found a goal in life to do and I have been traveling and upgrading my collection of book while I carry a suitcase with various trinkets and polaroid pictures for my tree, I have been lonely and I feel like something is missing life in my journals have sounded great but the reality of my saddening experiences have been lovely and foul. Being alone is foul, I have been on a mini side quest to find a partner, a side kick or a companion just someone to be with. Burgress the town sign reads in big bold lettering on a very small billboard of sorts I walk along on what appears to be the main road and to this day I am thank full I got a pair of shoes cause the roads and side walk suck to walk on for long periods of time and the floor is cover in an inch of snow. How I got the shoes was weird they appeared on my front porch of my cottage,the shoes themselves were black combat boots, I sowed on some swords in an x shape I think their unique and different plus super awesome.
(authors note: imagine being talented enough to do this couldn't  be me lol)
I slip on some black ice and into somebody's front yard, I roll over and sit up and look at a young boy about the age of eight in jeans,green sneakers and blue vest with a red strip also a cute long sleeve green shirt with some cute cartoon thing on it, I didn't get a good look because he looked the other way towards a little blond girl who fell and started crying. " mom Sofia fell again" the boy shouted, the mom came out to help the little girl and give the little boy now known as Jamie a hat, there were a group of kids with him I assumed his friends he was leaving with his red sled. " who's Jack Frost" asked Jamie after the mother said something about nipping at his nose in not sure I was dusting the snow off my clothes " nothing honey it's just an expression " replied the mom "Hey" replied another voice I look to find the voice and make eye contact with a white haired boy with the most beautiful intricate eyes I have ever seen it's like they reflected falling snow but were full of warmth, he was dressed in a blue hoodie with pretty frost patterned on the bottom and near the pockets, his pants were a dark brown with no shoes on his feet. "Hello " I whisper  his eyes widen but he proceeds to make a snowball and blow on it throwing it at Jamie starting a snowball fight, I chuckle watching this all happen, a little girl who had her back to the others was suddenly hit in the back in the head by a snowball all the kids started freaking out but the boy stood on his brown staff that had frost all over it and throw a snowball at her face causing her to fall into laughter and play with the others. While Jamie was running with the other kids jack made him slip on some ice onto his sled taking him on a scary but fun sled ride, in the end he ended in the middle of town with a tooth knocked out from a couch that sled into him after his crazy ride but the kids started conversing about tooth fairy and walked right through him, I know the feeling and the sadness that crossed his face was heartbreaking to watch. I don't know why I did maybe because I have felt the same maybe because he looked like he needed it but I quickly jogged up to him and gave him a hug he instantly was shocked but nonetheless said thank you almost breaking into tears and hugging back,hiding his face in my shoulder, "I know how you feel but you can do it maybe not today but someday they will believe in you" I softly say to him trying to lift his spirits and give him some hope.  "It was nice to meet you Jack Frost " I say and I walk away " why are you leaving, why can you see me? How is this possible? " he was was surprised, shocked and panicked " I'm just like you of courses put here with no information and unable to be seen " I say sadly with a small sad smile, I continue on my way to explore the town.  I was walking along the roofs of houses and playing with the magical sand that makes dreams for the kids I don't know the actual name for it but it's beautiful and I see it every night there for the children it's quiet unique, all a sudden a shadow that isn't my own is moving quickly into an alley way, I follow it to make sure it won't harm the any citizen of this quiet town, I slide down the roof and land on the ground with ease following it as best I can only to meet up with two big brown things, a large  Australian bunny and jack the boy from earlier, they seem to know each other other then he was shoved in a bag by the one of the brown things, the other one grabbed me and shoved me in as well. Jack and I were tangled together unable to move much or  to get any room, his face was at my chest while my legs were on either side of his waist, I put my hands behind his head to protect it from anything and his hands were at my waist with his knees tucked into my back.
This chapter is a thousand and three words long
(Authors note: Sorry for not updating I kinda forgot I was doing this lol)