Bullet wounds

Soryu POV

"It said, im not pregnant." she says.

I wave of relief washed over me. It's not that I dont want kids, I dont want to bring a child in the world I live in.

"It doesnt change the fact that I feel like shit." she tosses it in the trash and washes her hands. I grab her hips and kiss her forehead.

"It's ok. Your not pregnant so it's probably just a stomach bug that's passing by."

She pulls away from me and walks to the room. "You. Sleep on that bed and I sleep on the other bed. I feel terrible." she collapses on the ground and I run by her.

"Ikumi?!"

Ikumi POV

Really... It's dark.

I saw a small light and I ran towards it. I got through and I was in a hall of mirrors.

I looked at myself and it was my 6 year old self. My naturaly crimson red stopped under my ears, my favorite overall skirt with a purple floral shirt and my purple flip flops.

I was even holding my favorite thing. My stuffed snake plushie. The mirrors broke and I was in front of my childhood home. The one I lived with my mom and biological dad.

"Did you have fun at the park?" my mom who qas suddenly holding my small hands asked.

I nod my head and we made our way into the house, where we heard desperate cries of help. We followed the sounds into the basement where I never went.

She turned on the light and a girl with dirty blonde hair was sitting there naked, I have eye-sight like a camera so I was able to see the bruises all over her even so far away while chained to the wall.

"H-help me please!" she cried. My mom tried to let her go but my dad came in the basement. He shot my mom in her back and made me watch him rape the girl who looked no older than 15.

I started screaming when I saw blood pooling around my mom. Then he started beating me and punching me.
He held his gun to my forehead and pulled the trigger but he was out of bullets.

He tossed me in the trunk of his car and drove to a dirt road and flung ne there, and drove away.

I jumped up to see Soryu watching me worriedly. I thought of my dream and how I distrusted men and and then I met him. I buried my face in his chest and fell back into a dreamless sleep.

Soryu POV

The next day

Ikumi claims she's feeling better so we were all in the lounge talking.

"Kid, I heard you were sick." Mamo calls. "I was." she says. She lays her head on my shoulder and I start stroking her hair.

"You guys are adorable!" Baba says.

I reach into my jacket pocket but Ikumi places her hand over mine.

Eisuke walks in and I toss him the file about the hit on him.

"Heh. When isnt there." he mumbles.

"Just, draw em out with a party or something." Ota says. That actually isn't a bad idea.

3 days later

Ikumi POV

They set up a cover up party to lure out who ever is trying to kill Eisuke. I got dressed in a black skirt that stoppes above my knees and and oversized white sweater. I also hid two glock 40s in my waistband.

The party started hours ago and there are alot of famous people walking around. Soryu even brought reinforcements or as you want to call it, Inui.

I looked up at the ceiling and saw something rush past on the lighting beams. What the hell...

I looked around and saw the moving again, but it seemed like it was more than one person. The first shot was fired zipped right by Baba's head, causing people to freak out.

Soryu pointed his gun in the direction where the bullet cane from. As I was about to tell him they're more than one shooters, a gun man at a different angle shot his gun out of his hand.

"Shit." he cursed under his breath.

I caught sight of a bullet heading straight for Eisuke's foregead so I stuck my left hand out in front of it and it pierced my palm.

"Ikumi?!" Eisuke shouts.

I pull my glock40s out if my skirt and start shooting gun men down. As they fall it seems like they brought reinforcements too. I jumped up and did a full 360 spin while shooting them down.

Another bullet hit my arm but I disregarded it. The shots seemed to come less and I was at a minimum of bullets. So I shot a lightning structure down and the remaining men fell down under it.

I walked up to them and saw it was four of them. I shot 3 in the head and kneeled in front of the last one. "Tell me who is trying to kill Eisuke." I whisper.

He start laughing silently. "Eisuke, isnt the main target. It's you red queen. I guess we were wrong. You're still alive." he chuckles. "Go ahead. Turn me over to the big guy Soryu. I'll spill everything."

I got up quickly and shot him once in the top of his head. Then I blacked out.

Soryu POV

We got Ikumi to the infirmary where they removed the bullets and wrapped the wounds. Ikumu.. who are you?

She wakes up and looks up. "Hey-"

"Who are you Ikumi?" I ask.

She looks taken aback. "Ikumi. I thought I already told you this." she says dryly.

I send her a glare and she sends one back. "Psst. If we're done with the staring contest, can you please get me my pain pills out of the closet?" she asks and sits up.

"Sure." I leave the infirmary and go to my suite.

In the room there were two closets mine & hers. I opened hers and was hit by the smell of paint. I got the medicine but noticed a blue dress that I didnt buy for her and she brought no clothes here.

I grabbed the dress and saw a brown stain on the back. I smelt it and pulled away. Hair dye.

I stormed out of the suite and to the infirmary with the dress and medicine in hand. I got to her room and opened the door.

I tossed the dress on the bed with her and she stared at it. "What is this?" I asked clearly remembering the girl who ran into me that night.

"Obviously not the medicine I sent you for."

"DAMMIT IKUMI! Tell me who you are!" I yell.

She looks up at me with tears visible in her eyes, but she quickly blinks them away.

"I am Ikumi Narashida, the next leader of the Mafia group, Red Snakes. And I was sent here to gather info on you." she says.

Ikumi POV

"So this was all a lie?" he asks hurt audible in his voice.

"N-NO! Soryu it's not like that!" I cry.

"So you used me to get info." he mumbles.

"No! Soryu! It was like that at first not anymore! I do love you!"

"No you dont! You've been spying on me and sending in details on me-"

"Soryu dont say that!! I didnt! There was a serial code I found and didnt turn it in! That's all I found!: I cry and tears stream down my face.

"Dont come back to my suite, the lounge or the hotel. Of that'd be it for you." he says and walks out slamming the door.

Im left in tears before I break down crying. What do I do now?

The first man I loved just walked out on me.