Slytherins in the dungon

Will had noticed the blond boy sitting in front of him. His silver eyes were trained on him while they ate. It was Draco a son of Aphrodite. He hadn't even realized that he was a wizard. He knew he wasn't a year round but he assumed he went to a regular high school not a school for wizards and witches.

Not only him but the girl with the black bob next to him was a daughter of nemesis Pansy. Will met Pansy just this summer but she was cool. He felt lucky that he knew at least some people over here.

Will glanced back at the red and gold table and saw Nico his black hair curled at the ends and his skin no longer so pale. He was speaking to someone it seemed.

"That's Neville." Came the smooth voice of Draco who was looking over at them as well.

Will blinked at him "The son of Demeter?" He whispered Demeter hoping not to catch anyone's attention.

Pansy shook her head while eating a roll. Katie's little brother Neville was a nice guy and Will wasn't so worried about Nico anymore. Besides he knew Nico could take care of himself though Will still liked to be near him.

"Are you two dating?" Asked Pansy will felt his face grow a bit warm.

"Yay we are. What about you two." Will asked looking at the two of them.

Draco's face went bright for a child of Aphrodite he had always been a bit shy about love.

"Don't mind Draco I like someone though he talk dark and has short hair and he's sitting right next to me." Pansy winked as the boy next to her choked. He matched the description perfectly.

"Pansy I think Blaise heard you." Draco said quietly

"Good." Was all the dark haired girl said while going back to eating. Will snorted Pansy talked about Blaise through the whole camp tour and then freaked out when she had seen Draco tackling the poor boy to the ground.

It was a good day and Will was looking forward to meeting new people and probably new demigods as well.

He saw the head of his house professor Snape and the man looked familiar though Will wasn't sure why. He had black hair that was chin length and dark eyes that stuck out against his far too pale skin. Will wondered if he might be a demigod but didn't ask.

They walked to the dungeons and Draco had informed him that they would have potions with Nico and that Severus was the one who taught that class.

Will wasn't sure why Draco called him by his first name but it wasn't really his business. The room was dark and covered in green but it was actually quiet nice. He wondered if Nico would like it.

He talked to Pansy and Draco until they all went to bed and Will laid down thinking about how camp was doing and if Nico's nightmares were going to cause some issues. He just hoped Nico would be ok.