♠001♠

❛❛ you're the only friend i need(you're the only friend i need)sharing beds like little kids (sharing beds like little kids)we'll laugh until our ribs get tough(we'll laugh until our ribs get tough)but that will never be enough (but that will neve...

(you're the only friend i need)
sharing beds like little kids
(sharing beds like little kids)
we'll laugh until our ribs get tough
(we'll laugh until our ribs get tough)
but that will never be enough
(but that will never be enough) ! ❜❜

ribs,
lorde.

❛ ━━━━━━・ ❪ ♠ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

LAN QIÀO WALKED THROUGH the doors of the lanshi, unsurprisingly finding lan wangji and his younger sibling and lan qiao's close friend, lan xing, sitting in their seats. they were diligently working on something, maybe their calligraphy skills? the lan disciple greeted them, "good morning shixiong, a-xing."

lan wangji simply looked back at him, his hair gently blowing in the soft breeze. he nodded stiffly at the blue haired boy in acknowledgement before going back to whatever he was working on. "good morning qiao-xiong," lan xing responded with the slightest lift of her lips. lan qiao smiled back in return before taking his seat near the front of the room.

lan qiao was in his own little world for the next ten minutes before he heard indistinct chatter from outside. the voices got closer, and as he looked to see who was entering the lanshi, he saw a trio of presumably friends. only heirs of other clans were sent to gusu to study, so he could only assume that the boy holding the fan was nie huaisang, and the boy draped in purple robes was jiang wanyin, but the boy in black and red was a mystery.

lan qiao wasn't really paying much attention to their conversation, they were just speaking gossiping about his shixiong really. contrary to popular belief, lan wangji wasn't scary at all. he just had a hard time expressing himself, and he was a real sweetheart. at least, to his siblings and lan qiao.

they seemed to be stunned by lan wangji's presence, or even his good looks (wei wuxian was definitely stunned by his good looks). lan wangji and lan xing looked at the boy in black and red. although neither of the two were very expressive, lan qiao knew them better than anyone, and he could see the angered glint in their eyes.

by now, nie huaisang had connected the dots, following their line of sight with his fan. his friend merely looked away with a childish pout. "wei-xiong, did you step out of line?" the nie hid his face behind his fan, an expression of contempt clearly written in his eyes.