The three planes have the capacity to load torpedoes to be used against submarines, in the case of helicopters it would have to be the Comanche since they have torpedoes or the KA-58 that has depth charges.

Me: I think the Dassault Rafale suits this combat so I will choose it, helicopter I prefer ranged attack so the Comanche will be chosen, in the case of the interceptor it will be the SU-57.

With everything selected I prepare for the mission.

Then we meet at the port and talk with the captain and commander of the freighters where we discuss the operation and navigation of the fleet and what route we will take, as expected there is a route that we must necessarily pass to reach our destination, It is a route that enters "Iron Blood's maritime territory" I put it in quotes because only on the Iron Blood map is that place marked as Iron Blood's territorial sea, then in all countries throughout the world that piece of sea it is international water and territorial water of Vicha Dominion, so without further notice we set sail with an uncertainty in our hearts.

The voyage was long and calm, we didn't run into any enemy and that's something I'm glad to know, it was a pleasant voyage and we all felt the same way, the fleet moved in a diamond formation leaving the freighters in the center of the formation, to provoke the enemy I sail leading the fleet, it is suicidal, but that way I can better use the sonar of my helicopter, to avoid revealing my identity we all sailed with our summoned rigs from day one and we only summoned our rigs to rest and then we resume the trip using our gear.

Until we arrive at noon on the second day and we are already close to our destination and we are sailing in red water.

Hardy: We're already in enemy waters.

Me: Stay alert, the enemy can attack us at any time.

The sonar did not take long to find a submarine sailing in immersion at 20 meters, a distance of 20 km.

We sailed the furthest away from that submarine and then I found more sonar contacts, so we sailed the furthest away from those submarines, we deviated many times from the original route, everything to avoid the enemy.

PING!

Air contact at 400 km, it is a second generation aircraft due to the speed they fly, surely they are the ME-262, I am surprised that there are such aircraft capable of being deployed from aircraft carriers since in my world those aircraft did not have such capacity .

Me: But I should make sure...

Formidable: What's up?

Me: A squadron of Iron Blood planes appeared on my radar, I'll send my planes to investigate.

So I deploy one of my planes to investigate, the SU-57 takes off and flies towards the Iron Blood planes, on the other hand, the girls are excited to see the plane.

Hardy: Those planes sound great.

Me: Yes, especially that sound is very special, many have compared it to the whistle of death, since it brings destruction to the enemy country when that engine sounds.

Icarus: Really?

Me: Yes, when I heard it for the first time you won't believe it, but I almost died of pleasure.

The girls look at me doubtfully, well, I think they don't know anything about modern warfare, but the sound can be compared to the sound of the Stuka's engine when they are in the bombing phase, the Psychological effect is the same.

After a while we could see that those planes are actually ME-262, Iron Blood jet planes, from what I see they have a hook on the tail and that shows that they can take off and land on aircraft carriers, how terrifying Iron Blood is, they are very technologically advanced, perhaps even more advanced than Nazi Germany.

Now I zoom in on the plane's camera and I see something that froze me, what I see on the wings of those planes are a small version of the Fritz X, in a few words, those planes can do precision bombing, how terrifying, there is no No doubt Nazi Germany used Fritz X in heavy bombers and fighter bombers did not have such capability, no doubt Iron Blood is better armed than Nazi Germany.

While we are sailing on it, my sonar detects a marine blockade by Iron Blood submarines, it is practically a barrier and I think we will not be able to avoid that cordon, if I were on my own I could easily evade the enemy's sonar, but in my fleet old ships sail and noisy cargo ships. It is an impossible task to be able to pass that blockage without being detected.

Me: All ships stop engines.

At my order, all the ships stopped their advance to think coldly, those submarines clearly do not intend to move for a long time.

Formidable: What's up?

Me: We have a submarine blockade in front, we stopped at a distance where we can't be detected, but that's only a temporary solution since there are Iron Blood planes flying over this area and they could find us at any moment.

Hardy: What do you propose?

Me: Could we make peaceful contact with those submarines and tell them that we have no hostile intentions and are only passing resources to a friendly country?

Formidable: Looking at the results last time, I highly doubt it.

Me: The last time they were involved in combat it was the mass production destroyers of Iron Blood who opened fire on Norfolk and Suffolk. No?

Formidable: That's what the report says, because of that Iron Blood hasn't been as aggressive against us.

Me: So they're looking for the perfect excuse to start a war against us.

Formidable: It seems so.

Me: Well, in that case we are going to proceed with due care, Hardy and Icarus, they will make contact with the submarines to talk. Formidable, get ready to use your secret technique on the enemy and Drake, stay close to us for escort.

The girls: Ok!

Then Hardy along with Icarus began to approach the submarines to talk, I deploy several of my planes to record the meeting, Icarus and Hardy also have microphones to know what they are talking about.

TO BE CONTINUE.....................................