➪𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11 - 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠?

Start from the beginning

"Sure, then see you, i guess.."

"𝑀ℎ𝑚! 𝑆𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑎!"

After this sentence, he hung up. I immediately grabbed my purple jacket and my necklace and put it on. I looked into the wardrobe mirror and looked fabulous like always. [;)]

I walked downstairs and saw Rai talking with Mom.

"Ah Kuni! Where are you heading to?" Asked Rai.

"Nowhere. Bye." I closed the door and already had my shoes on and had my keys with me.

Always bother asking where I'm going. I am old enough. They don't need to know, ugh. How irritating.

I sighed before putting my airpods into my ears and clicking on some random playlist I saved on Spotify.

I walked down the street into the little park and waited some minutes for Heizou and Kazuha, like last time.

"Scara!" Called a voice out for me.

My head looked up, and I saw Heizou and Kazu.

"Oh, hey guys." I said, putting my airpods out.

"Did you wait here for long?" Kazuha tilted his head as I shook mine.

"Nah, I just got here like 2 minutes ago, so don't worry." I told them.

"Ah, I see, wanna take a walk?" Kazuha asked calmly.

I and Heizou both nodded, and Kazuha chuckled as we three walked through the park. It was actually quite entertaining.

Sometimes, I felt a hand reaching out to mine, but I didn't think anything of it until Heizou took my hand in his. I looked down at our hands, interwinded, then to him just casually talking to Kazuha.

My cheeks grew warmer, and I had a tint of pink on my cheeks. I immediately calmed myself down so that he didn't notice.

We continued walking a bit longer until Heizou spoke up to the two of us.

"How about we go ice skating?" He asked out of nowhere.

"Ice skating? But isn't it September?" Kazuha tilted his head.

"I know it's September, but I'm so ready to go ice skating right now." He chuckled.

"Well, we could go, but... I don't know how to ice skate..." I mumbled the last sentence.

"Waittt, you don't know how to ice skate? Like for real?" Heizou recalled louder.

"Shhh, keep your voice down, and yes, I can't..." I frowned a bit.

"That's no problem! Me and Zuzu can teach you, right Zu?"

"Yes, we can help you ice skate and keep your balance, so you won't fall. It wouldn't be much of a problem." He smiled. I sighed as I nodded of agreeing.

"Great! Then let's go right now!" Heizou called out.

Suddenly, Heizou grabbed my wrist, and I did the same to Kazuha. When Heizou started running, I almost fell down, I think Kazuha almost did, too, but we were able to keep up his pace.

-

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

As they eventually arrived before the ice skating building, Heizou stopped holding Scaras wrist, and he fell down with Kazuha.

"Argh..." Kazu groaned.

"We're hereee!~ O-Oh!- Are you guys okay?" Heizou panicked a bit, as he checked if the two were okay.