BONUS PART II - gift

Start from the beginning

She walk out of the bathroom, take a picture of the results before carefully throwing the test away, make sure that it's hidden through the pile of rubbish so Sunghoon won't find out. She has no plan to tell her husband soon, but she certainly will, maybe after Christmas or on Christmas. For Christmas, she will go back to Busan but Sunghoon won't be there for Christmas Eve as he have a scheduled surgery. He will send Hanbyeol home a day before Christmas Eve and went back to Gangwon and be back in Busan nearly midnight on Christmas Eve to celebrate Christmas together.

She will printed out the photo of the results she took earlier and make it as his Christmas gift. Hanbyeol couldn't help but feel happy about having a new life in her body that she have to take care of. After all they're 33 years old this year and it's a perfect age to get pregnant, it's neither too late nor early. She happily walk back into the kitchen and get back to cooking before serving the food on the dining table.

it's almost half after 9, Sunghoon should be home by now so she prepared his meal on the seat across her before she start to dig in on hers but stop after a bite, "is this too oily for you?" Hanbyeol questioned as she look down to her stomach, "I'm sorry baby, I promise I'll eat healthier from tomorrow on, okay?" she let out a small smile before continue to dig in her meal before the front door opens revealing Sunghoon with a confused frown on his face as he found her having dinner late.

"you're just having your dinner?" Sunghoon questioned as he walk to her, getting a nod from the girl before he takes a seat across her. "why do you have it late?" He asked making Hanbyeol let out a little smile, "I was thinking of what to eat and suddenly it's almost 8" Hanbyeol lied making Sunghoon sigh before he caress the top of her head.

------------------------------

"I'll be here tomorrow by 10, okay?" Sunghoon assure Hanbyeol as they arrive at Her parents new house. The new house that Hanbyeol actually bought for them three months before their wedding. As Haemin is now a junior in High School, She bought one not too far from his high school but it doesn't matter as he now can ride his bike to school.

Hanbyeol give him a nod before pecking his cheeks as she unbuckle her seatbelt making Sunghoon smile, "take care, okay?" he remind making Hanbyeol nod, "I'll go in" Hanbyeol utter, "tell them I say hi, and see them tomorrow" Sunghoon reply making Hanbyeol giggle before nodding. She then get off the vehicle, walk to the house entrance and bid him a last goodbye as she ring the house bell making Sunghoon then drive away.

The door then opens reveal her mom making smile widely, "you're here, Sunghoon only drop you off?" the older ask as she step aside, letting her daughter in the house before close the door again. "yeah, he have works, he said he'll be here by 10 tomorrow" Hanbyeol reply making the older nod before Hanbyeol get to her room to put her small bag and walk to the kitchen to store the fresh fruits she bought on her way here, keeping out a few to eat.

"you bought fruits?" Her mom asked as she help Hanbyeol wash the fruits making her nod. "mom" she called making the older turn to her, "can we find sweet peach during winter? or like... Jeju sweet tangerines. is it possible to get them by delivery?" Hanbyeol questioned making her mom confused. Hanbyeol don't eat Tangerines, neither the sweet one or the sour one, she don't like them since she was a child.

The older stare at the girl from head to toe and just realize she wear a dress under her padding jacket. She rarely wear those which make the mother more concerns before she put her both hands on the daughter stomach making her flinch in surprise, "um, mom? what..are you doing?" Hanbyeol questioned as she let out an awkward chuckle.

"Oh Hanbyeol" she called making Hanbyeol even more nervous, "yes?" the younger reply, "are you perhaps... pregnant?" the mother asked making Hanbyeol let out a nervous chuckle as she avoid the mother gaze. "yes..?" Hanbyeol let out a faint reply making the mother shocked. "really?!" the older asked in disbelief which surprise the daughter before she nod.

"but, Sunghoon doesn't know yet..I haven't told him, I just found out two days ago, I'm planning to tell him on Christmas" Hanbyeol reply making her mother smile warmly, "I'm—uwah, my daughter have really grown up.." The mother said as she caress her daughter face making her smile. "so..the peach..how do I get them?" Hanbyeol asked making her mother laugh. "I'll look for it, I'll force your father too" The older answered making Hanbyeol chuckle.

------------------------------

"I have something to show you" Hanbyeol said as she sit on the edge of the bed, watching Sunghoon drying his hair as he just got out of the shower after he arrived at Busan in his work attire. "what is it?" Sunghoon asked softly as he put the towel away, now completely facing Hanbyeol and realize she have an envelope in her hand.

"what is that?" Sunghoon asked as he take a seat beside her. "someone send this to me, It's a picture of you cheating on me" Hanbyeol utter which surprise the husband, "the fuck? why would I? I rather—" Sunghoon reply as he take the envelope as Hanbyeol try to hold her smile as Sunghoon opens it and trying to process what is he seeing.

He then turn to Hanbyeol slowly as he tilt his head in confusion while his lips slowly curved into a smile. "Okay, wait—Oh Hanbyeol, my Love, are you..?" Sunghoon questioned making Hanbyeol smile, "yes, is that supposed to belong to someone else?" she reply making Sunghoon smile widely as he take a second look of the photo before pulling Hanbyeol into his arms making her giggles.

"I'll take care of you better, I love you" Sunghoon utter, "you should or I'll ran from home" Hanbyeol reply making Sunghoon chuckle as he nod, caressing the girl back and head. Keeping her warm and safe in his embrace, feeling happy that he have an extra soul to protect starting from the exact moment.