Pairings {week of 6/21/15}

BOOK OF THE WEEK: "Broken Angels" by @Rearayswim. Everyone must read 4 chapters except for @pinkybrownmr, who will read 7 chapters. You have until Wednesday to read and comment.

PARTNERS

@Queen_Atlanta and @DanceMomsManiac

@VinceSoph82 and @kelsthewriter24

@brileila and @pinkybrownmr

@laughingTaffies and @Rearayswim

@ILikeToWriteALot000 and @greys_fanfiction8541

@Dancemoms_445 and @YouGoGlenCoco_

READING ASSIGNMENTS

@Queen_Atlanta, you are reading 5 chapters of your partner's book, "Awkward Love". @DanceMomsManiac, you are reading 5 chapters of your partner's book, "The Last Text".

@VinceSoph82, you are reading all 3 chapters of your partner's book, "Tell Them Why I'm Gone".

@kelsthewriter24, you will be reading both chapters of your partner's book "Brought Together By Dance".

@brileila, you are reading 4 chapters of your partner's book "The Dream Team". @pinkybrownmr, since your partner doesn't have a book, you will be reading seven chapters of our "Book Of The Week".

@laughingTaffies, you will be reading 4 chapters of your partner's book "Queen Bee".

@Rearayswim, you will be reading all four chapters of your partner's book "Changing Maddie".

@ILikeToWriteALot000, you will be reading 5 chapters of your partner's book "Fast".

@greys_fanfiction8541, you will be reading 5 chapters of your partner's book "Who Done It".

I will be reading 5 chapters of my partner's book "Dance, Love And War".

@Dancemoms_445, you will be reading 5 chapters of my (@YouGoGlenCoco_) book, "The Boyfriend Switch".

REMEMBER, YOU MUST COMMENT FEEDBACK ON EVERY CHAPTER! Failure to perform your duties will result in immediate SUSPENSION/ TERMINATION FROM THE BOOK CLUB.

Don't worry if you didn't get to join! You can join next week's session by commenting #nextsession and I'll be sure to give you a partner when I pick the new pairings!