CHAPTER III

It was day two as Sukunas maid and Cinderella was still a tad bit nervous. As she reached his house she opened the door and in front of her was her boss, wearing a suit. She immediately froze...Charming used to have the exact same suit, and beat her while wearing it.

She fell to the ground and started breaking down. She couldn't hear or see anything.....she was blinded by the painful flashbacks.
"Hey hey calm down please...CAN YOU HEAR ME? BLONDIE STOP IT YOURE GONNA GET MY FLOOR DIRTY.. GET THE FUCK UP NOW YOU HEAR ME?"
Sukuna kept screaming meanwhile Cinderella was having a full blown mental breakdown. He got closer and grabbed her by the neck, pinning her light body against the wall.
- "You listen to me, stop acting like a fucking psycho and clean..."
-"Y-you're hurting me..." Cinderella cried
Sukuna immediately let go of her and held her hand trying to be gentle this time.
-"I'm sorry...why were you crying...do you need anything?"
He said in a cold yet concerned tone.
The two of them sat down as Cinderella began to explain her trauma from Prince Charming.
She told him about how he used her for her body and how he would often hit her when he wouldn't get what he wanted.

Sukuna looked down, feeling ashamed for screaming at her...he slowly leaned in and gave her a hug. He was much taller so hee head was touching his chest. He whispered to her
-"I don't normally show affection but...you deserve it just this one time. Only an idiot would treat a girl as beautiful as you like that."
She was left speechless...no man had ever said anything like that to her. She blushed and Sukuna laughed.
- "Haha..okay go back to cleaning okay peasant?"
He said in his old cold tone. She grabbed her mop and began to clean with only his soft words on her mind