Sirius: Understood.

I walk and from the window I can see 6 cargo ships in the port loading supplies, I guess they are those ships that we must escort.

Me: Wow, we only spent a few days here and I'm already being sent on a tough mission.

THIRD PERSON POV

AZUR LANE BASE.

Meanwhile Javelin and her friends are still looking for Yuu-chan, they keep asking the other girls, but no one has seen Yuu-chan, until at one point Amazon tells the girls that she saw the Unicorn going up the hill where formerly there was an observation post.

The very happy girls go to that place to find it, at the top of the hill is Yuu-chan running after a butterfly, then he trips and rolls until he hits a girl's leg.

Ayanami sees how a stuffed animal hits her foot, she looks around, but she doesn't see the owner of the stuffed animal, so she picks up the stuffed animal to analyze it.

Ayanami: What is this doing here?

In that Yuu-chan realizes that Ayanami is carrying her and starts throwing tantrums surprising Ayanami since she didn't expect the stuffed animal to move.

Ayanami: What is this thing? Toys seem to have come a long way.

Unicorn: Yuu-chan!

In that Javelin and her friends reach the top of the hill and this alerts Ayanami, but then she relaxes knowing that her identity was not revealed.

Unicorn: Good thing I found you.

Ayanami hands over the stuffed animal to Unicorn.

Unicorn: Thank you very much.

Ayanami: No, I didn't do anything to deserve your gratitude.

At that moment Ayanami looks over the cliff and sees a beautiful landscape and she screams with excitement.

Javelin: Wow! I didn't know such a place existed!

Ayanami also looks and nods at the beautiful scenery.

Laffey: The wind feels good...

Javelin: How did you find this beautiful place? You really have skill.

Ayanami: Eto... thank you.

Javelin: Let's be friends, I'm Javelin.

Laffey: Laffey.

Unicorn: Unicorn.

Javelin: Thank you for finding our friend, may I know your name?

Javelin extends her hand to seal a new friendship, but Ayanami has doubts since she did not come here to make friends, but rather the opposite, to make more enemies, but that is by orders of her superiors and not by her. She hesitates a lot until something flew by very close to them causing everyone to get distracted and Ayanami takes advantage of the bug to escape.

Laffey: A bird?

Javelin: What was that? I get scared.

In that when they looked up they saw that Ayanami was no longer there, the girls assumed that she had also been scared and ran away.

Meanwhile, in a search near the Ayanami base, she is reporting to her superiors.

Ayanami: [This is Ayanami reporting]

¿???: [We're on a mission, so use your keycode]

Ayanami: [Ah sorry, this is Citrus, I have a general understanding of the base.]

¿???: [Okay, we're ready to go into action, we'll meet up when necessary]

Ayanami: [I understand]

Near the base of Azur Lane sails an attack fleet of Sakura Empire aircraft carriers, the fleet led by Akagi and succeeded by Kaga were surrounded by mass-produced siren ships that escorted both Imperial aircraft carriers.

Kaga: Phoenix, I received information from Ayanami, we are ready for the attack.

Akagi: Kaga... what do you suppose is the nature of war?

Kaga: I don't know and I don't care to know.

Akagi: Battle is to hurt, battle is to be hurt, battle is a mutual exchange of pain...

So Akagi sits behind Kaga and hugs her lovingly.

Akagi: Through pain we will understand the feelings of the other side, in short, war is love.

Kaga: I don't understand your philosophy of war, but I will only limit myself to carrying out my orders and finishing off my enemy.

In that Kaga summons a paper scroll and it lights up with blue fire, the weather gets much worse and Akagi laughs.

Akagi: (Summoning a black mind cube) You sure are very mean.

In that the escort ships pass to an offensive formation.

Akagi: Za... let's start our war...

TO BE CONTINUE........................................