Chapter 3: Corruption

Start from the beginning

Marian:"..."

Anis:"Are you ok ? You don't look so good."

Marian:"I don't know what it is, but I feel a bit..."

Rapi:"Let me do some maintenance. Take off your top."

Marian:"Wha- What ? Right here ?"

Y/n laugh a bit about this.

Marian:" Is there something funny about this ?"

Y/n:"Eh no just kind of bored Imma go checking out the other places." As he said that, he go and check out the other places, cause just like every other Ultrakill player, staying in one place is not one of their pros. After Y/n gone, Anis asked:" Well the Commander is gone now. Should we worried about his safety ?"

(Don't worry, the part where Anis talk about sex still there, I just seperated them.)

Marian:" Well yes but I guess he'll be fine though. He has that kind of power that seem outta place."

Anis:"You have a point. So, what makes you worried about taking the top before ?"

Marian:"Well, the Commander was right there. But he's gone now. So I guess there shouldn't be a problem."

Anis:"Well ok then."

Rapi:"Still, I need to check if there's malfunctioning. Take off your top Marian."

Marian:"o- ok."

As Marian take off her top, Rapi checked her body to see if there's malfunctioning but everything seems fine. Soon after that, Rapi:" Everything seems okay."

Marian:"I told you."

Rapi:"We should call the Commander back now. he's been gone for a while now."

Marian:"yeah."

Anis:"I really don't understand, how did he have that kind of power to go jumping around and shooting so precisely ? It's just doesn't make any sense !"

Rapi:"Well let's just call the Commander back."

Through the comms, Rapi told the Commander to go back as she has finished what she needs to do. Y/n listen to that and come back to where the team is.

Rapi:"Let's keep going."

Anis:"Hey, I saw that !"

Marian:"!!"

Anis:"Just kidding."

Marian:"..."

Y/n chuckled from this funny coversation. And so, they continue to moving on to where they are supposed to be. Until, they heard a voice through the comms.

Shifty:"... Do you ... copy ?" 

Rapi:"..?"

Shifty:" Ark Control to the surface. Do you copy ? Rapi, Anis ?"

Rapi:" Communication... This is Rapi. Shifty, do you copy ?"

Shifty:"About time we got through !What's the situation on your end ?"

Rapi:" The new Commander has arrived. The operational coordinates have been confirmed and we're proceeding as planned."

Shifty:"Excellent. We had quite the scare back there when we lost contact with the transport ship."

Anis:" You took the transport ship to the middle of an enemy camp ? What were you thinking ?"

Shifty:"What ?"

Anis:" It's completely obliterated. With friends like you, who needs enemies ?"

Shifty:" ...Raptures in that area have no anti-air weapons."