1. london

Harry's pov

i have finally finished packing my bag that's gonna last me for about a year and a half. i've been saving for this since the announcement of the louis tomlinson world tour. it's not an easy task but i did it. i am on my way to london for the very first show of louis tomlinson world tour. i am buzzing i walk downstairs my suitcase in my arms as i drop it in front of my front door

"cmon mum let's go!" i tell my mum and she walks out she's lecturing me about how this is a horrible idea and then she starts going on about how to be safe during my stay in various countries which i appreciate truly.

she drives me to the train station to head to london she parks outside the entrance and kissed me on the cheek. "you better call me everyday and you better take my advice harry!" she scolds and then shuffled in the backseat for something "this is a safety kit. it has a lot of things you need to have to be safe please use it!" she kisses my cheek again "i love you bye honey." she says and i nod "love you too mum."

i get out of the car and make my way to the trunk where i take my suitcase out and begin to walk down the stairs to the train station. i do the necessary steps and wait for my train listening to louis. because duh.

i hum along the melody as the train comes and i get on getting seated and dozing off into a nice sleep.

i eventually wake up when we're in london and start making my way up the street. i call a taxi and give him the address to my sisters place and he drives me there. i get out once again and take my bags arriving at my sisters place finally and i knock on the door

"hello welcome!" gemma says as she opens the door and i roll my eyes "hi welcome" i say in a mocking voice as she hits my shoulder playfully i walk inside and immediately pet her cat "hello olivia hi sweet girl oh your uncle missed you so so much yes i did! yes i did!" i baby talk the cat as i pick her up and pet her giving her kisses the lot.

"stop harassing my cat." gemma says and i roll my eyes "i'm not harassing her i'm simply giving her kisses because she's the sweetest girl in all the land you're just jealous and bitter!" i say as i put the kitty down dragging my suitcase into the guest room i will be getting a total of 5 hours (if i'm lucky) of sleep tonight then i have to go camping.

yes more than 24 hours before the actual show. i am psychotic i'm aware. i quickly change into my pajamas and fall asleep.

🕸️🕸️
i've been rudely awaken by my alarm clock i quickly change into some hoodie and a pair of shorts. i walk out of my room grabbing a quick granola bar before putting my shoes on "where the fuck are you going it's 4 am?" gemma asks and i frown "im gonna go camp outside the venue i need to get barricade." i day and she scoffs "i'm not doing all that." she says and i nod "yeah i don't expect you to your back is worse than mums!" i say as i walk out before i get myself murdered

i take a taxi to the venue and i'm the third person there WOO. i set up my camp. and sit down on the floor snacking on the granola bar i got before a girl sits next to me "hello!" she says and i smile "hi!" i wave at her "you excited?" she asks and i nod. "suuuper excited i have been looking forward to this for actual years." i say and she smiles "it's been so long since he went on a tour it's crazy!" she says and i nod. "exactly i'm so excited to see him back in his element!"

"i have never met a boy louie before do you what a bracelet?" she asks pulling out looooads of bracelets and i nod picking one's with my favorite phrases of louis' and songs and she smiles "we can make more together do you wanna do that? something to pass the time?" she asks and i nod excitedly.

me and her become great friends over the course of the hours passing there is a laaaarge queue now and we're all helping each other out handing out bracelets even the security guards took some! we're also handing our food and water everyone is in it together in a way.

"wait i never got your name." i say and she smiles pushing a few strands of hair behind her ear "im raven nice to meet you..?" she says in a questioning tone

"harry." i say and she nods "harry! yes are you single harry?" she asks and i blush. "yes but before i mislead you i am erm gay." i say and she nods "yeah okay i'm sorry if i gave you that impression i am a lesbian so you don't have to worry" she giggles and i smile "alright then good" we continue to make bracelets until it's time for the doors to open by that time me and raven have changed to our respective concert outfits obviously i wasn't gonna go wearing a hoodie and shorts

i'm wearing a short ish leather skirt with black sheer tights underneath with my black converse along with a graphic tee i know i'm super cool i also have the xx smiley glasses so you know obviously me and raven took turns changing in the bathroom so no one would steal out spots and we successfully did it!