VIII

NO ONES POV
Everybody had cooled down after they rode some rides, Alani acting like she was crippled to skip lines, Armin watching the bags like a mom, Eren screaming like a girl, Connie throwing up, Dee Dee acting normal although she done threw up, and Ave, well he's been mean mugging people and they bad kids.

The group was walking towards some of the food areas and came across a funnel cake area so of course, them, being black, wanted some. The lady looked at the group and welcomed them, "Hello! What can I get started for you today?" she smiled.

Connie went first, with his fatass, "Yo, can i get a regular funnel cake and-" "Of course will that be all?",She cuts him off. Connie instantly mean mugs her, "Uh im not finished". She looks at him apologetically, "Yea, sorry...". "Thank you. Anyways, a regular funnel cake and 2 strawberry funnel cakes wit-" "Do you want whipped cream add-" "Oh my god. Can you let me order what I need to order." He puts his hand up. The group starts laughing, meanwhile Connie found nothing funny and was infuriated. "You know what, I'm not ordering shit from here because why is the total already 45.55 and you haven't even let me finish a damn sentence. Yall are some damn robbers trynna take my money for some longer stale fries with some baking powder on top." He storms away and finds a nearby ice cream shop.

Y/N POV

I was walking and making tiktoks because BABYYY the sun was out and it was my time to SHINE. And plus my fit was cute. I was walking then someone taps me and I turn around. It was white boy carl. I mean Eren.

He looks down at me and smirks, "Wanna leave the group and go somewhere else?" I look at him closer to see if he was joking or not. I raise my eyebrow and say, "And go where? Cause i'm not going on no more rides with u cause all u be doing is screaming and hollering." He rolls his eyes, "Nah I mean like walk around, you know, like just us. Plus I needa talk to u bout something." I shrug and follow him.

We was walking for a good while before he took me to a more secluded area. We sat down at the rustic table and he pulled out his phone. He looks at me closely and looks like he's trying to find the right words. Atleast this nigga smart cause one wrong word and he gon hear it.

"You know i'm not really down for situationships and that's what we lowkey have right now," He starts off. I stare at him intensely. ", If you not trying to be more thats coo but I needa know so I ain't wasting time when I could be wit someone who do wanna be more.. but if you need time to think that's fine too. I wasn't even gonna say nothing here but I just needa know." He shrugs at the end. I look at him and look away not knowing what to say. Eren is a nice guy, I just also don't wanna deal with all the girls he fucked with cause i'm not boutta fight over no man.

I look back at him and bite my inner cheek.  "Well Eren you do realize i'm not just gonna start dating you like that for real though, like i'm talking bout dates nd shit. Honestly there is no effort shown in our "situationship" to really determine if we would actually last." I say slowly, not know what to say, and quite frankly not knowing what i'm saying. He nods in agreement, "Alright well im not gon put effort if im not sure on your side. If u down for being more then shi i'll put more effort but, it's whatever you on." I roll my eyes. I hate when ever "It's on me" cause i'm indecisive as fuck. I look at him for a little longer and he stares at my eyes. I fidget with my acrylic nails, and nod. "Aight im down but im being for real like as soon as I see no effort imma drop kick yo ass." I say trying to not smile. He smiles goofy and leans in for a kiss.

"woah woah woah let's calm ya self nigga. I wanna go on some dates first. You know what, take me on a date to the Gucci store or Louis Vuitton." I say half jokingly. He rolls his eyes and gets up and puts his hand out for me to grab. I grab it and we walk aimlessly around the park until we find the group and head home.

We got home and I went in the shower first, blasting Telekinesis by Travis, SZA and Future.
"YOU FUCKED THAT GIRL THAT YOU MET AT THE PARTY I GOT SOME NEW NIGGAS DOWN IN THE LOBBY-" "Y/N LOOK GIRL YOU FINE AND ALL BUT U AINT BEYONCÉ SO SHUT UP." This white boy got some audacity. I got out the shower and put on my pjs and did my skin care and brushed my teeth and headed to the bed.

I look at him, "One day imma slap you." He nearly breaks his head to look at me. "Wha you trynna slap me for?" He looks confused. I shrug, "I don't know, I just got a gut feeling that one day imma slap the shit outta you. Like i'm talking bout your skin on my head from the big ass impact." He side eyes me and turns around. "Girl save that for somebody who gon care." My jaw drops, "This nigga sassyyyy..." He laughs and turns back around and lays on top of my chest. "Good night baby" He mumbles then falls asleep. Damn he was tired. I turn the LED lights to dark blue and close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

***
YALL I PROMISE I WAS GON UPDATE BUT ITS BEEN A HECTIC WEEK, I GOT INA CAR CRASH, GOTTA DO PHYSICAL THERAPY, SCHOOL WORK, AND VOLLEYBALL. A bitch been thru it😢 but it's ok once that check come in🤑 BUT ANYWAYS im totally not gaslighting yall at the end with the slap😁