Chapter 1

"I sometimes wonder, how actually you people can even THINK you'll get away from THIS. From ME!"

A man in black suit, white shirt and a glass of wine in his hand played with the paper weight.

"Arjun Singh Shekhawat, the name you hear only when you know that either you have fucked your life up or when you are nearing your death bed"

6 men, badly braten up, limbs cut offed, each tied to a chair which barely hung at the end of the balcony.

Picking up few little pieces of meat from the plate nearby, he placed them on

their crotch. "You see, you betrayed me so, keeping you anymore alive will means I am allowing my enemies to get a step closer to be. Which..dont.allow

Soon the room filled with barking of 3 dogs, a gun shot was heard mintues later with all those 6 chairs crashed down from the 50th floor of SHEKHAWAT'S
ENTERPRISES.

5:00 Am At Shekhawat Mansion

The wall length washroom dooR opened.  "Aaradhya Arjun Singh Shekhawat " stepped  infront of mirror, cladded in beautiful light pink and white lengha, a heavily embroidered "dupatta " over her head.

She stepped out of the room after giving a quick Glace over their empty bed. It's been 3 days into her wedding life.

She quickly covered her face in veil seeing four huge man in black cloths guarding outside their room.

"Ese kaise koi kisi k kamre k bhar 24 ghanta kan laga k reh skta hai, aur 'unko' koi dikkat nhi hai inn logo se?"

She thought all this while making her way to 'pooja' room and with brightest  smile she lit the diya infront of her 'Kahana-ji'

One of the man outside their room " Sir mam is out of your room...sorry sir...yes sir" cutting the call he instantly went into his previous rigid position.

For more info on story follow me on Instagram @Thereadernextdoor1