"We are crazy about you." Beyoncé added. "Please don't shut us out now. Every time you let those negative thoughts win, mommy and I will be there to let you know that you are beautiful."

"Really?" Michelle whispered. She couldn't believe it. She had two amazing women.

"Yes really." Kelly moved behind Michelle. "We are going to show you."

"How?" Michelle asked, feeling Kelly wrap her arms against her waist.

Beyoncé pecked Kelly's lips. "Kelly and I are going to kiss every inch of you." She bit her lip as she looked over Michelle. She didn't know where she wanted to start. She was so excited.

"What?" Michelle tried to focus, but Kelly was kissing her neck. She learned that Kelly loved hickeys whether she was giving or receiving one. It didn't matter. Beyoncé started kissing the other side of her neck, and she couldn't stop moaning. She felt her legs going weak. She grabbed Beyoncé's shoulders for stability. She felt tears begin to form. She couldn't stop them. She had an overwhelming feeling of being loved. She realized that she was wrong about herself. She was wrong about how her girlfriends would view her, but their lips still felt the same on her skin. Their hands still rubbed against her body. Most importantly, they still looked at her the same.

"You have the prettiest moans, princess." Kelly kissed down Michelle's spine.

"And the prettiest titties." Beyoncé added, flicking her tongue against Michelle's nipples.

"The way that they fit in your mouth so perfectly too." Kelly smiled at Beyoncé.

"Yes!" Beyoncé agreed. "I could suck on them for hours."

"Mommy! Daddy!" Michelle whined. She grabbed one of Kelly's and Beyoncé's hands. "Hurry! Please!"

Beyoncé shook her head. "Absolutely not, baby. We're going to take our sweet precious time with you." She wiped the tears from Michelle's eyes.

"Yeah." Kelly rubbed Michelle's behind. "We have been waiting a while for you to allow us to kiss and love you like this. We are going to savor every second of it."

"Thank you!" Michelle sniffed. "I love you and you so much." She kissed Beyoncé's and Kelly's lips.

Beyoncé and Kelly kept kissing her and whispering compliments, and Michelle couldn't do anything but moan their names, cry, and keep her legs squeezed together. She was so happy when they finally finished and let her lay in the bed. She had managed to stop crying while she watched Beyoncé and Kelly undress fully. There was a wet mess between her thighs. Kelly was on her left while Beyoncé was on her right. They were kissing each other passionately. She could see glimpses of their tongues rubbing together. Michelle rubbed over both of their nipples, encouraging them. Both Kelly and Beyoncé pulled away. They shared a look before they grabbed Michelle's thighs and pulled them apart.

Beyoncé moved between Michelle's legs. She figured that Michelle had enough teasing. "Baby, you are so wet." She made herself comfortable as she pressed her tongue flat against Michelle's slit. She moved her head up, tasting Michelle. She closed her eyes and moaned.

Michelle gasped. She had forgotten how good it felt. Kelly's lips were on hers immediately. She moaned, pulling Kelly closer.

Beyoncé missed this. She missed being between Michelle's legs. She missed being between Kelly's legs too. She missed making her girlfriends feel good.

Kelly pulled away from Michelle's lips, so that Michelle could breathe. Both Michelle and Beyoncé were moaning like they were in heaven. "Is daddy making you feel good?" Michelle nodded, her bottom lip trembling. Kelly smiled because her baby was speechless. "Look at daddy."