What...??

This was requested by Catradoraisepix . Hope
You enjoy!

Alan.... Was tired. He liked dealing with the sticks, but he got sick of it today.

Green pranked pranked him with shaving cream,
SC kept falling asleep while he had to do chores,
Yellow made a contraption that exploded,
The PC is overflowing with mobs, (y'know who)
Blue didn't want to talk to him for some reason,
Purple and MT were bickering about random stuff,
And the other hollow heads.. were obviously breaking the PC.

And Alan had fix all of it. Oh yeah, Green had also given him a random potion, saying it was made by by blue.
Alan had no idea why he drank it, but he wasn't feeling good. He decided to go to sleep.

Alan wanted to dream, and his wish was granted...
But not in the way he wanted it to. He was a stick, and all the stuff that happened today happened.. while he was in stick form. He can't take it anymore, and pinched himself, but it doesn't work.
He does it again and again, more confused and hurt than the time before. He tries other methods, some disgusting and some that hurt. He then realizes.. "this isn't a dream. I thought it was, being a stick doesn't feel.. real. But if I truly am a stick, then who's animating me??"

He looks up to and sees nobody at the screen. Confused, he decides to talk to Second.

Alan: Hey second, why am I a stick?
SC: Purple, why do you sound like Alan? And did you get a new look? Not trying t-
Alan:No, I AM Alan. Did you do this?
SC: He he. There is no way your Ala- *runs away"
Alan: EY! Come back here!!

Second is out of sight and went into one of the apps.
Alan:Ugh, it's animator vs animation, AGAIN.
He decides to see Chosen.

Chosen:What the f*ck do you want.
Alan: hey, calm down. If you want to be a stick, then you better keep your language down.
Chosen turns around, thinking it was Dark.
Chosen:Alan?! Why are you a stick?? Did dark do this?!?! Oh I'll-
Alan: No, green gave me a potion, maybe it did this to me.
Chosen: Then I'll beat HIM up.
Alan: Nonono, he said it was made by blue.
Chosen: THEN ILL BEAT HER UP, INCLUDING GREEN!!!!
Chosen flies away, And Alan can't do anything about it. He should go check on blue and green.

Blue: PURPLE, HELP!!!!
Green and Blue were being attacked by Chosen.
Green:I DIDN'T CALL YOU, BUT I DO NEED YOUR HELP!!!
Alan: I'm not purple.
Green: ARE YOU THAT ONE GUY SECOND WARNED US ABOUT?!? IDC IF YOUR DANGEROUS, HELP US!!
Alan decides to give them a clue it was him.
Alan: ANYTHING TO HELP MY STICKS!
Green and Blue: ALAN?!?
Green: No, there's no way that's Alan. Unless... THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, BLUE!!
Blue: B-But YOU Took the potion from my lab!
Green: WELL WHO WAS THE POTION FOR?!
Blue: No one! I was trying to make a new flavored juice for red, she loves it with sugar. But I accidentally added herb!

Green:Well it's your fault fo-
Alan:STOOOPPP!!
Everybody shuts up.
Alan: I can fix this, But you guys go clean up the messes everyone else made.

The other sticks were suspicious, but they wanted to stop fighting, So they decided to do what Alan told them to do.

Alan said he could fix this, But how was he going to? He didn't have the pen-
THE PEN! That's exactly what he needed. He went to Adobe animate, and grabbed it. He draws a single line, and it asks for a password. It says, Are you really TSC? If you are, put in this four digit password.

He thought for a moment, then he saw a hint at the bottom. (When was Alan's most viral video made?) Easy, but before he put it in, He realized that if this is the password, then he should show TSC. He wanted him to know that it was actually Alan, and not a threat. The only place he hasn't looked was in the big city, but he decides to look in MT's house. There Second was, sitting down, talking about Alan.
Second sees Alan, and tries to run, but Alan catches him this time.

Second:WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME, IMPOSTER!!
Alan:2006!
Second realized that was the year one of Alan's videos went viral, and that this.. was Alan.

Second: Alan?? Why are you a stick??
Purple:he looks just like me!
MT: No he doesn't, He's Hollow headed.
Second: Well, Victim li-

Then Alan wakes up. He Runs to check his PC, and he sees Second talking to purple, but then seems confused. He looks at the screen to see Alan, Also confused.

Second: What the- you were just a stick!!
Alan: whatever, I'm tired.
Second: but.. but!
Alan decides to go back to sleep.
He finally wakes up. On his PC.

As A stick.

Thank you guys for reading, and thank you, Catradoraisepix for requesting! Hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you next time! Bye!