Chapter 96 Negotiating with the Mu family

Start from the beginning

  Looking at the pale and angry Mu Wuye, Shen Xuyao couldn't help raising his eyebrows, a little confused.

  Walking forward, Murong Jin bowed to Fourth Master Mu. "Mu Siye, when I ran away from marriage, I was simply dissatisfied with my grandfather's arrangement of the marriage for me, not against you. I hope you can understand this point. I hope you can forgive me."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao couldn't help but twitch the corners of his mouth. How could he have forgotten this? The person Murong Jin was escaping from was not the Fourth Master Mu! But, this matter actually has nothing to do with Fourth Master Mu. It was the Murong family's own decision, and Fourth Master Mu didn't know. The reason why Murong Jin ran away from marriage was because he was dissatisfied with his family and had nothing to do with Fourth Master Mu.

  Hearing this, Fourth Master Mu smiled nonchalantly. "It's not a big deal, it's over. Please sit down, my two nephews!"

  "Thank you, Fourth Master Mu!" Murong Jin lowered his head and thanked her softly.

  "Fourth brother, this..."

  Glancing at the gloomy fifth brother, Fourth Master Mu raised his hand to stop what the other party was about to say.

  Here, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin were sitting on chairs nearby. "Three uncles, my nephew came here today for the formation in the stone forest."

  "Oh? What do you think Xiaoyuan has to say?" Fourth Master Mu asked with raised eyebrows.

  "I don't dare to take it for a high opinion, but my nephew knows how to activate that formation, and also knows where that formation leads to." Shen Xuyao felt that there is no soul pet master in a low-level continent who does not want to go to a middle-level continent, so he and Murong Jin The first time you come to negotiate with the Mu family, the probability of success is 70%. Unless this Fourth Master Mu holds a grudge against them and refuses to cooperate with them, otherwise, this matter will definitely be accomplished.

  Hearing this, Fourth Master Mu couldn't help raising his eyebrows. "Appreciate further details."

  "This formation can lead to the middle continent, and I happen to know how to activate the formation. After the formation is activated, ten people can be teleported at one time. If the three uncles are willing to cooperate, I can give the Mu family three places." Straight to the point, Shen Xuyao didn't hide anything. He directly said that three places would be given.

  Hearing this, the eyes of the three Mu brothers lit up and they all became interested. "What kind of cooperation method?"

  "There are too many people here. I need three uncles to help me clear the place."

  After getting this answer, Fourth Master Mu smiled. "This is an offending job!"

  "Yes, we have offended someone. If you run away, you will give us three places in the Mu family. Are you too careful with your wishful thinking?" At this point, Mu Wuye was also very unhappy.

  "Xiaoyuan, after all, your mother is also our junior sister. She once learned potion skills from my father's side. Our two families are not far apart. You have three places, so you are a little short!" Laughing After laughing, Mu Liuye said the same thing.

  "Xiao Yuan, I think this is it. There are five places. Our Mu family will come out to help you clear the place and ensure that the ten of you leave safely. What do you think?" After thinking about it, Fourth Master Mu said.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled helplessly. "Three uncles, the thing is like this. I have a magician friend who is from the Melis family. They are taking five places. I only have five places in my hand, excluding Murong and I. Quota, so there are only three places left."

  Hearing Shen Xuyao's words, the three brothers of the Mu family exchanged regretful looks.

  "Oh, my nephew still has friendship with the Meris family?" Fourth Master Mu never thought of this.

  It is said that Jiang Yuan is a waste of the Jiang family. He awakened his soul pet at the age of three, and was still a first-level soul pet master at the age of thirteen. He could not improve his cultivation for ten years. Unexpectedly, it was such a person who was called a waste, but he was promoted to the third level early at the age of twenty-seven. Moreover, he also got involved with the largest and top family in the soul pet master mainland, the Meris family. This is really surprising!

  "Yes, my friend and I have known each other for more than ten years. At the beginning, I was able to come to this secret realm because of the teleportation stone that the other party helped to find, so she asked me for five places, and I didn't refuse her. Therefore, there are only three places left." Having said this, Shen Xuyao looked helpless.

  "Fourth Master Mu, if the Mu family does this, it will be very dangerous. If you and the Melis family join forces, the risk will be less if you two do this. What do you think?"

  Hearing this, Fourth Master Mu took a look at Murong Jin. "That's true, but these three places are indeed a little small!"

  "Being able to go to the middle continent is a blessing. This kind of thing naturally does not happen often. Naturally, there are not many lucky people who can go." At this point, Shen Xuyao smiled.

  He stared at Shen Xuyao. Fourth Master Mu nodded. "How about this, nephew, the three of us brothers need to discuss it, three days, I will give you an answer in three days, what do you think?"

  "Okay, listen to the fourth uncle. In addition, I have a gift here. Please bring it back to the master. This is a little thought of mine." With that, Shen Xuyao took out a book and placed it on the on the table.

  Looking at the books on the table, Fourth Master Mu couldn't help raising his eyebrows. "This is?"

  "The inheritance of the fourth-level pharmacist, I think, the uncle will like it." It was the inheritance that the original owner's scumbag father gave to the original owner's mother.

  Hearing this, Fourth Master Mu was stunned for a moment, opened his mouth, but remained silent.

  "What, a fourth-level inheritance?" As he spoke, Mu Wuye grabbed the book.

  Looking at the irritable Fifth Brother, Mu Liuye smiled bitterly. "Fifth brother, you are a poison refiner, are you sure you can understand?"

  Hearing this, Fifth Master Mu rolled his eyes and handed the book to his younger brother. "Then you see."

  After receiving it, Master Mu Liu looked through it. Handed it to his fourth brother. "It is indeed the inheritance of a fourth-level pharmacist."

  Glancing at his younger brother, Fourth Master Mu took the book and looked at Shen Xuyao suspiciously. "My dear nephew, isn't your gift too heavy?"

  "It should be. If my mother hadn't been taught by my master, my mother wouldn't have been able to become a third-level pharmacist. Besides, this inheritance was left by my mother and I wouldn't be able to use it." Shen Xuyao has the Spiritual Word Stone, so naturally it is There is no need for any pharmacist inheritance.

  The pharmacist's inheritance is a treasure for the pharmacist, but it is nothing to Shen Xuyao. In order to successfully complete the transaction, Shen Xuyao had no choice but to generously give the apothecary inheritance left by the original owner's mother to the Mu family. Anyway, Shen Xuyao felt that it would be better to give these things to the Mu family than fall into the hands of the heroine. In this way, the Mu family's pharmacists are getting more and more powerful, and the heroine will only be compared in the dark.

  "Well, when I get back, I will convey to my father your filial piety, nephew."

  "Then it's Senior Uncle Lao. Let's take our leave first." With that said, Shen Xuyao stood up.

  "Farewell, you three." Standing up, Murong Jin also nodded towards the three of them.

  "Okay, you two good nephews, go slowly, Xiaohui will see you off."

  "Yes, father!" In response, Mu Hui came over and politely sent the couple out of the tent.