Chapter 93 Revenge for Mother

Depuis le début

  Seeing that the heroine actually ran away, Kane was very depressed. I had no choice but to put away the body of the golden lion in a depressed manner, thinking: Fortunately, I got a lion, which should be enough to eat for a few days.

  After putting away the prey, Kane looked at Jiang He and the male protagonist. The male protagonist was at the early stage of level three, while Jiang He was at the late stage of level three and had the same strength as Kane. So, Kane thought about it and felt that Jiang He was even more difficult to deal with, so he transformed into a petal tiger to help Shen Xuyao deal with Jiang He's soul pet, the white tiger.

  Both the hero and Murong Jin have learned swordsmanship since childhood, and the Murong family and the Xuanyuan family are also from a family of swordsmen, so both of them are good at swordsmanship, but the hero has just been promoted to the third level, so he still uses the second level. The Alchemy Sword is a level three Alchemy Sword, while Murong Jin uses the Qingtian Sword given to him by his lover. It is a growth weapon that grows as his strength grows.

  The male protagonist's sword was far inferior to Murong Jin's sword, and three swords were cut off one after another. Even he himself was wounded all over by Murong Jin's chops.

  "Damn it!" After backing away continuously, the male protagonist raised his hand and threw three explosive balls at Murong Jin.

  With a wave of his sleeve, the sword in Murong Jin's hand turned into twenty-four swords, and they immediately set up a protective formation to block the male protagonist's explosive beads.

  After the explosion, when all the dust kicked up fell to the ground, Murong Jin looked again and found that Xuanyuan Zhan, the bastard, had disappeared.

  "Coward!" He was said to be a coward who ran away from battle. He was absolutely right. He knew how to run away if he couldn't be beaten.

  "Master, the golden dragon has run away." Xiaolan flew back and became the size of a palm, standing on Murong Jin's shoulder depressedly.

  "If you run away, just run away. Let's go help Xu Yao."

  "Okay, help Brother Xuyao!" Nodding, Xiaolan agreed.

  Jiang He and Shen Xuyao both learned the Jiang family's marksmanship. Jiang He was the older generation who had been exposed to this style of marksmanship for a longer time and was very proficient in the marksmanship. However, the original owner Jiang Yuan also started learning marksmanship from a young age. Because he had no training qualifications and his strength was always stuck at the early stage of the first level, Jiang Yuan worked very hard in training, and he never neglected to learn marksmanship and boxing skills. It is precisely because of the hard work of the original owner Jiang Yuan that Shen Xuyao has a strong body and is also very skilled in the Jiang family's marksmanship.

  Since Shen Xuyao took over this body, he has never stopped practicing body training, boxing, and marksmanship. Therefore, even if he faced Jiang He, an older generation of soul pet masters from the Jiang family, he would not be at a disadvantage in the slightest.

  "Little beast!" Shen Xuyao stabbed him with many scars on his body, which made Jiang He very angry.

  Looking at Jiang He, who was furious and pale, Shen Xuyao sneered. "Jiang He, you are old and useless."

  Hearing this, Jiang He became even more furious. "What did you say?"

  "I said you are an old waste, your arms and legs should be crippled!" After Shen Xuyao finished speaking, a blue light attacked Jiang He.

  "Ah, little bastard!" He quickly dodged, but Jiang He still couldn't dodge, and his left leg was broken abruptly.

  "You old man, which hand did you use to kill my mother? It's best if both hands are rotten."

  This time Jiang He followed suit, and with a false shot, he hurriedly flew aside. Dodge the blue light released by Shen Xuyao.

  Jiang He successfully dodged the blue light, but before he could feel happy, his heart palpitated suddenly and he vomited out a mouthful of blood.

  "Serena!" exclaimed, Jiang He turned to look at his soul pet. He found that his soul pet had died tragically and fell to the ground.

  Seeing that Kane and Murong Jin killed the white tiger with their joint efforts, Shen Xuyao rushed forward immediately with a swing of his gun. Jiang He lost his soul pet and his strength was greatly reduced. Shen Xuyao killed him after a few shots.

Standing beside Jiang He's body, Shen Xuyao sighed. I said silently in my heart: "Jiang Yuan, by using your body, I have accepted your love. This time, I avenged you for killing your mother, which can be regarded as repaying your favor. Someday, If there is a chance, I will kill Jiang Shanshan with my own hands and avenge your death, and you and I will be mutually beneficial and owe each other nothing."

  After hearing these words from Shen Xuyao, a transparent shadow emerged from Jiang He's body.

  Seeing the appearance of the soul, Shen Xuyao couldn't help but widen his eyes and was shocked and speechless. Because that was not Jiang He's soul, but Jiang Yuan's soul.

  "Thank you, thank you for everything you have done for me. Now that Jiang He is dead, I can be reincarnated with peace of mind."

  "You, why are you on Jiang He?" Shen Xuyao was shocked by this.

  "Actually, soul pet masters don't have souls, because soul pets are the souls of soul pet masters. But I am special. When I was alive, I was never able to contract the Spirit Word Stone. Therefore, my soul was completely preserved. After I died, I have been unwilling to do so. I have been following Jiang He, just wanting to find an opportunity to kill him and avenge my mother. However, my power is too weak, so I have been unable to do so. Today, Thank you for avenging me."

  "No, that's what I should do."

  "If you want to kill Jiang Shanshan, then you must be extremely careful. Jiang Shanshan's luck is very good. I tried to get close to her several times but couldn't do it. In fact, you helped me kill Jiang He, and I was already very lucky. Thank you. Even if you can't kill Jiang Shanshan, it doesn't matter. It's not easy for you to be reborn. Please help me live well. My great revenge has been avenged, and I am going to be reincarnated."

  "Okay, I'll remember what you said." Nodding, Shen Xuyao watched Jiang Yuan's soul slowly disappear before his eyes until it finally disappeared.

  "Xu Yao, who are you talking to?" Murong Jin couldn't see Jiang Yuan's soul, but could only see his partner standing there muttering to himself, which really scared him a lot!

  Turning his head and looking at his partner, Shen Xuyao smiled in relief. "No one, I am telling my mother that I finally avenged her."

  Hearing what his lover said, Murong Jin was relieved. "Oh, that's it, I was taken aback."

  "Xu Yao, did your mother really leave you a blood letter before she died, saying that Jiang He killed her?" Kane was very confused about this.

  Hearing Kane ask this, Shen Xuyao smiled. "It was a trick, to deceive Jiang He, but he was fooled. His own expression betrayed him. He admitted the fact of killing my mother with his expression."

  Hearing this, Kane understood. "Hey, you are so cunning, you actually deceived that old guy."

  "Okay, it's not appropriate to stay here for a long time. We'll leave here right away."

  "Okay!" Nodding, everyone immediately cleaned up the battlefield and left.