meow 🐟

Kel pov )

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* The alarm clock beeped, very sickening to my ears.

I got up and out of bed, not bothering to make it, I threw on a pair of shorts and a five nights at Freddy's shirt.

As I walked (A.N: istg is walked a word GUYS I THINK I FORGOT HOW TO WRITE I HAVENT WROTEN IN SO FUCKING LONG) down the stairs, still tired, my phone buzzed from inside my pocket, a text from sunny. I smiled as I opened the text up,
-----------------------------------------------------
Sunshine ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و: kel, did I leave my sweater at ur house the last time I was there?
-------------------------------------------------------
I walked back up the stairs to look in ke and heros room for the sweater, it was by my bed

I opened my phone to reply to the text

-------------------------------------------------------

Kel >:3 : Yeah its over here ill come and drop it off, gimme 10 mins I wanna eat smth :3
-------------------------------------------------------

I went back down the stairs, got a pretty stale looking granola bar out of the cupboard, got the sweater from the couch and went out the door to the house next door,

------------------pov change--------------------

(A.N: guyz i have homework but bcuz I love love lOve riting on watpad sooo much im writing a chapter 🥺🥺🥺🥺)

(Sunny pov) 

*knock knock* went the door, it was kel, I could tell. I got up from my seat on the couch to go answer it.

"Goodmorning, sunny, I brought you your sweater!" The tall boy smiled, he had probably gotten up not too long ago, judging that his hair was a mess.

"Goodmor- *ACHOO*" I was cutoff by a sneezed, I sniffled up the mucous.

"Are you alright? You sound sick." Kel asked, slightly worried.

"I think I might be, my head hurts alot and I've been sneezing and coughing all day." I replied.

"Oh, well you're in luck! I'll help you feel better!!" Kel smiled enthusiastically

The next thing I knew I had been scooped up and kel was carrying me up the stairs and into my bedroom. He set me down on my bed and took a trip downstairs to go get some tissues and a glass of water. Once he returned he sat on the floor next to my bed.

"Thank you, kel, I can take care of myself its no trouble" I sniffed

"I insist! Today is all about keeping you happy! I can't even remember the last time I hung out here!" kel laughed

"Kel you came over a week ago." I laughed slightly

"Still forever!!" He yelled back as he crossed his arms

"Now, is there anything else I can get you?" He asked

"Im ok..I might lay down for a bit, maybe take a nap." I yawned as I layed down

"Alright!! I'll stay down here just incase you wake up, sleep well, my sunshine!!" He smiled as he held my hand, that was hanging over the side.

I slowly closed my eyes, happy I had someone here that loved me like the sun loved the moon.

------------------1 hour later-------------------

I slowly open my eyes and stare at my ceiling, noticing kel had left my room, which was ok.

I got up out of bed, sniffed a bit and went downstairs.

And I heard footsteps.

"Oh, you're awake!!" Kel smiled "did you sleep well?" He added.

"Yeah, I slept good" I smiled back

"Thats wonderful! Now that your up i was thinking we could watch a movie together?" He smiled, waiting patiently for my answer

"Sure, I wouldn't mind that, what movie?" I replied, sniffing up the mucous running out of my nose

"Maybe the Mario movie??" Kel suggested.

I nod in agreement to his request, we get my couch set up with some blankets and started the movie.

I was leaning against kel, resting my head on his shoulder. The movie was playing, it felt comforting to lay down and watch a movie with my favorite person. It gave me nostalgia when me and mari would do movie nights.

Half way through the movie I noticed kel had fallen asleep, easy to notice cause he snores. I ended up sitting through the rest of the movie waiting to see if kel would wake up. He didn't.

I held onto his hand, getting ready to fall asleep myself, which I couldn't due to a massive headache.

------------------ another hour later 😜-------

(A.N: my leg is sore :3)

(Kel pov again!!?!?!?!?!???@?@?#??!)

I woke up shortly after the movie was over, not knowing I had fallen asleep, I look next to me to see sunny, still awake.

He sat up and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"How was the movie?" I asked

"I wasn't really paying attention after you fell asleep, but what I did pay attention to was good." He said back, rubbing his head, looking kind of irritated.

"Are you alright? You look like somethings bothering you." I signal for him to come closer.

He scoots over and collapses into my arms.

"My head really hurts. Its irritating, I can't sleep." He groans.

"I'll go see if you have something that can help with that, if not I have something at my house that I can grab, too." I lay sunny down on the couch.

"I'll be right back, my love." I say as I start walking towards the stairs, I look in sunnys bathroom cabinets, no sign of any medicine that could help.

"Alright...soo nothing, that's ok, ill try and help another way." I think to myself

*idea click that happens in cartoons with a lightbulb*

I go back down the stairs and pick up sunny.

"Where are we going??" He asks

"To your room, I'm gonna turn off the lights and ill lay with you, hopefully it'll sooth the pain a bit to be in a quiet, dark space." I smile warmly at him.

(A.N: when I had headaches as a kid all j got was a juicebox and a ticket to no school and watching my little pony for 5 hours straight till my sisters got home)

I put sunny down on his bed, and walk over to close the door and turn off the lights, the room became dark, but light enough for the room to still be seen.

I walk back over to his bed and lay down next to him, wrapping my arms around him, pulling the raven haired boy into an embrace.

Hes still for a few minutes, not speaking, nor moving. Then he speaks up.

"Thank you. Kel." Bundles up into a comfortable position, as his eyes begin to close.

"I love you." I ruffle his hair.

"I love too, kel."

                                        Scene

*************************

Guys I finished a chapter r u proud of me (its been months since I posted an actual chapter 😋)

Also I'm running out of ideas here so if I could get some suggestions that would be greatt tyyy🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Word count: 1164