Chapter 92 Xu Yao advances

Start from the beginning

  "Xiaoyuan!" Seeing that the person who advanced was actually his nephew, Fourth Master Jiang was also shocked.

  Squinting his eyes, staring at Shen Xuyao who was being promoted, Jiang He's eyes were full of killing intent, he flashed a golden gun and attacked Shen Xuyao. Unexpectedly, after searching for so many years, I finally found this little beast today.

  "Big Brother!" Exclaimed, Fourth Master Jiang wanted to hold him back, but he couldn't hold his elder brother Jiang He.

  "Looking for death!" As he said, Murong Jin swung his sword to block Jiang He.

  "Murong Jin, get the hell out of here."

  Listening to Jiang He's roar, Murong Jin sneered. "Jiang He, if you want to hurt my partner, then just step over my body!"

  "Okay, you asked for this." As he said that, Jiang He waved the spear in his hand and hit Murong Jin.

  The two men fought for dozens of rounds, one with a gun and the other with a sword, but Jiang He didn't get any advantage from Murong Jin.

  Seeing that that little beast Jiang Yuan was about to succeed in promotion, Jiang He immediately released his soul pet to attack Jiang Yuan.

  "Ouch..."

  Seeing Jiang He's white tiger being released, the Shadow of the Wind Wolf immediately pounced on it.

  Looking at Murong Jin, the male protagonist also showed his sword. Unfortunately, before he could make a sneak attack, he was stopped by Kane.

  "You little bastard, how dare you plot against me? Today is the day you die." As he spoke, Kane waved his sleeves, and a group of black butterflies flew towards the male protagonist.

  "Damn it!" Cursing in a low voice, the male protagonist immediately responded to Kane's attack and fought with Kane.

  The heroine saw that both the hero and her father were stopped, and Shen Xuyao was about to be promoted to a third-level soul pet master. She squinted her eyes, flashed her long sword, and rushed towards Shen Xuyao. He passed by, but was stopped by Xiao Lan and Xiao Hei Snake.

  "Smelly shameless bitch, there is no way you want to hurt brother Xuyao." As she said that, Xiaolan's body grew to the height of a person, and the two flowers and leaves were like two big cattail fans, and she patted towards the heroine .

  "Ah!" She screamed in surprise, and the heroine repeatedly dodged Xiaolan's attacks. Suddenly, she felt a pain in her leg. She lowered her head and saw that it was a green snake that had bitten her leg and was staring at her eagerly.

  Backing away continuously, the heroine hurriedly avoided the attack of the flower and the snake.

  Seeing his niece, who had just been promoted, being attacked by a third-level poisonous snake and a third-level soul pet, Fourth Master Jiang immediately went over to help. He released his white tiger soul pet to deal with the poisonous snake, and he helped his niece block Xiaolan's attack.

  The attack was blocked by her fourth uncle. The heroine secretly breathed a sigh of relief. She took out the soul ring given to her by her grandfather from her own space ring and threw it directly in the direction of Shen Xuyao.

  "Xu Yao!"

  Seeing the soul ring flying towards his lover, Murong Jin exclaimed, waved his sword, and ran in the direction of his lover.

  Rushing to the front of his lover, Murong Jin was ready to die, but the cards in his interspatial ring flew out, and the cards became one person tall. The patterns on the back bloomed with streaks of golden light, easily blocking the spirit ring's attack.