Punishment for the Crime

Start from the beginning

The blindfold, a screen resting over his eyes, folded back and disappeared behind Kite's head.

Finally, the sling was moved upwards, until Kite was ten foot from the ground. He knew they did this purely to ramp up the tension before the moment of first contact.

The cool female voice came back after what felt like a minute to announce, 'Punishment will now commence.'

Kite heard, but couldn't see, the sound of the tank lid sliding back and then the ooze as it lapped against the sides. The gallery let out an 'ooo' and he watched a man above him, to his right bend, his partner over the viewing rail and slip several fingers into his ass. A woman further along also had her partner over the rail and was merrily adding weights to the man's nipple clamps. Kite could see his cock straining against a chastity cage. Kite looked left and saw two slaves sharing a double ended dildo as they looked down on him, their master watching over them with a small smirk.

He would have watched for longer but a cold, slimy touch on his ass diverted his attention. It slipped further up his leg, exploring him, leaving a trail of ooze as it went. The sensation might have been disgusting if Kite's mind hadn't been so firmly fixed on what it was going to feel like when that tentacle slipped inside of him. It was now at the top of his thigh then buried in his crotch, all too swiftly passing over his cock, although Kite thought it might have linger for a moment on the very tip which was probably slick with precum - he couldn't tell with his head tipped back. His cock felt cold, though, covered in ooze and he began to lose some of the hardness.

Another tentacle joined the first and went straight for his head. Kite saw it coming, the appendage a mottled black colour, completely smooth and tapered to a point. It slid over his short hair and down his forehead, using only the tip as if it knew this was a delicate area. It found his mouth but merely passed over his lips, oozing all the way and Kite found the ooze to be ever so slightly sweet and... sort of refreshing. It wasn't cloying or thick at all. He poked his tongue out from between his lips to get a proper taste. Definitely refreshing. Like a cool glass of water on a hot summer day.

The tentacle passed over his lips twice more before it delicately probed his lips, barely putting any pressure behind the action at all. Kite's lips parted for it and the tentacle probed further then backed off, allowing his lips to close. Then it was pressing against them again and again Kite let it open him. He could feel the other appendage slipping along his legs, testing, exploring.

The tentacle withdrew once more and returned and slowly, the thing fucked his mouth, pushing a little more inside of him every time, until he was taking five inches of tentacle and starting to gag on it. The moments were so slow that he had a good five seconds of no air before the tentacle slipped away. It was excruciatingly pleasurable. The slick, thick tentacle with its ooze, the inevitability of it, his body completely pinned, his mouth at the mercy of the creature. And so, so slow.

Then Kite began to notice the tip starting to bulge and he knew what happened next. Each tentacle had the ability to grow or shrink as it wished and each was very sensitive, especially when the thing in the tank expanded the area its nerve ends were touching.

The tentacle slowly grew a bulbous head as it fucked his mouth, until it could barely fit the girth through Kite's stretched lips. Perhaps sensing this, the tip stopped growing. It continued to slowly, gently but insistently slide the bulbous head in and out of Kite's mouth.

Meanwhile, the other tentacle had been joined by several others and they were slipping over his skin with increasing excitement, pulling at his fingers and winding round his ankles. One finally slipped in between his ass cheeks and Kite moaned into the tentacle but it refused to simply fuck him. Instead, the tentacle rubbed at the little nub of pink, sending shivers down Kite's spine and making his cock stand to attention.