Fluttering Kisses

Hitoshi walks into the common room, hearing the sounds of buttons being rapidly pressed and screaming.

Wincing, he looks up from his phone to see the Bakusquad playing Super Smash Bros Ultimate, a game that was bought a week ago on the 1-A designated Nintendo Switch.

Almost everyone from 1-A was there, save for Todoroki, Iida, and Tokoyami.

"FUCK YOU ELECTRICAL SOCKET, YOU ARE NOT TAKING MY LAST LIFE!"

Sighing, Hitoshi walks in front of the TV before settling himself in between Bakugou's legs, which were spread.

Everyone in the common room was shocked at this, especially because Bakugou didn't say anything about it.

Head leaning backwards, he looks up at the pale blond, who was focusing on the game, unfazed.

"Kats," the violet-haired boy began, "win this round, and I'll kiss you." He says smiling before averting his gaze and looking back at the game.

Katsuki smirked maliciously before absolutely obliterating Kaminari with his character, Kirby.

From inhaling Kaminari's Pikachu to using weapons and boosts in the game.

When the screen lights up saying Kirby won first place, Hitoshi looks back at Katsuki and grabs his face before giving him plenty of butterfly kisses and finally kissing his nose.