Chapter 2

"You died" he said, I just stared at him so confused I finally brought myself to say "WHAT??" "... But I brought you back. I took a deep breath I thought I was some kind of freak, "how" I asked more relaxed thinking he'd say mouth to mouth or ambulance but I will never forget the words that came next " Sapphire your a vampire"

I just sat there speechless I looked at his face searching for a hint of anything that indicated he was joking but his face was dead serious

"So does that mean?" I asked still not believing him " Am I immortal?" He nodded and then we spent the next hour talking about what will happen to me. "What about Sarah!?" "She's absolutely fine I talked to her and Jay a while ago"

"Ok" I said still not believing him about this whole situation when my teeth started aching like they did when I got my wisdom teeth out and I screamed in agony "what's going on?" I asked a little alarmed "Your going through your stages of change, but it never happens this quickly" he said looking confused.

That night was the night that my life changed completely, I'm no longer the average teenager. My life will never be the same... I will be 16 for the rest of my life, for the rest of all time.

"So what do we do now?" I asked quietly still not believing "well, go home and gather your things we first need to go to a witch doctor to find out why both you and Sarah are fading so quickly" he said as he handed me a really cute handbag and locket " these will help you pack, The bag is an infinity void ( it's never ending in size) and the locket can hold memory's, when your immortal its not always easy to remember" he said with a sorrowful look in his eyes.

"Shap!" i heard a familiar voice say i sat up to face my freind Sarah suddenly a wide smile spread across my face, i think i needed a familiar face in my room tears were streaming down her face and soon i was crying too "I..I thought you were..." she sluttered sobbing loudly "Shh its ok were together no" i reasured her and she jummbed onto me ina large embrace "Im gonna kill that reatrd who spiked my drink" she said through clenched teeth when i realised her fangs had come down same as mine and i suddenly felf ill.

"He didnt spike our drinks" i said quietly she just gave me a confused look "he gave us a ghost each" she gasped "but arent they deadly?" i nodded "exactly..." we gave each other a look that said were both going to be 16 forever. "Im sorry about all this" she said sadly "You cant help that were...vampires" i said quietly.

"so what now?" i said to sarah and at that moment jed and jay walked in and i immediately got up and ran into his arms and when i reached him our bodys collided in embrace his warmth despite being dead spread all over my body and i put my mouth to his ear "Thankyou" i whispered.