Charpter 1

What a day i thought in my head as i remembered it was a saturday, i love saturdays it means sleep in late stay out late. i smiled to myself at the thought of going to sarahs party tonight she is my best freind and we are the most popular girls at school but this party goes futher than school so im hoping to set her up (im a bit of a match maker)

"SAPHIREE" i heard my sister scream 'What?" i shouted back a liittle pissed that she broke my sleepy saturday morning dase "Its maddy shes GONE" what? I thought as ran down the stairs in a rush i stared at the tank, maddy is danni's(my sister) pet terantullar and it was out of its cage the first thing i said was "Is it pois..." i trailed of as i felt it crawling up my back "dont move" danni wispered she came behind me and picked it up as if it were a hamster and i let out a sigh of relief and the it processed "What the hell!!" i screamned at her "I will tell mum if you let that thing out ever again, GOT I!" she nodded and then left with her stupid spider.

Thank god i am moving out i thought to myself, sarah and i were planning to live together form the age of 10 and now that were 16 legally were allowed to leave. In a few months we will have enough money to buy an apartment. With all the thinking going on i wore myself out and fell into a deep sleep when i woke i looked at my clock "shit" i cursed under my breath it was friken 6 and the pary starts at 8 omg were did the time go?

I walk into my closet "welcome saphire" a speaker said to me "thankyou java" i said back "party outfits please" i said and then the whole room moved around me when it stopped the circle of clothes was in seven sections red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, black and brown this was my favorite part of the whole wardrobe i looked in the black section and picked out a dress that was probably classified too short last year it was tight and had a large whole in the back with a heart shape neck line and small netting nthat comes up to the neck.

I walked to the mirror and put on just a little bit to much liquid eyeliner but still so it looked good i staightened my long hip length orbern hair "video chat please" i said to java and then a big picture of sarah came up on my wall she was wearing a pale pink dress with pink rosey makeup she had this almost unnatural hue about her her long blonde hair was in curls she looked at me and beamed "OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD you look amazing!" she practicly screamed "you too" i said almost affended at her beauty.

"Are you ready" i said with a look that at this moment we shared it was a look of .......micheviousness.......

Ding dong went the bell as i stood at the door exitemant on my face the person who answered the door was too my suprise not sarah it was a gorgeous guy with long brown hair that fraimed his face and dark blue almost black eyes he just stood there and stared at me and i stared back we were so close that i could feel the heat travelling up my neck, that always happened in the pressence of hot guys but never this much. He was wearing a t shirt witch let you see his abbs and black skinny jeans he stepped aside "my names Jed" he said in an embaresed voice facing down.

"I see you've met my freind jed" sarah said as she practacly floated in, she also had a habbit of setting me up with her hottest freinds wich sometimes im very gratefull for this like right now." So lets get the food out and prepare for the geusts" sarah said breaking the silence "i never got your name" he said with a smirk "saphire" i said "Wow" he wispered almost too quiet for me too hear at that i smiled to myself.

When the guests arrived i kept my eyes open for a person too return sarahs faver and set her up when my eyes stopped and landed on him, hes perfect i though to myself i walked towards him he was tall about 5 inches taller than sarah he had medium length sandy blonde hair and eyes like pools of liquid gold i knew then that he would be perfect "Hi im saphire" i said as freindly as i could "Jay" he said "I know its kinda sudden but i want you to meet somebody" i grabbed his hand and dragged him towards Sarah and they practacly died to world outside as there gaze went deep into eachothers souls, wow im more drammatic than i thought i smiled to myself happy to help i left feeling a slight satisfaction in myself.

As I turned to Jed he just looked at me with those amazing eyes and i just looked back, i wanted him so bad and he wanted me i could feel it. Finally he spoke "Want to dance" he said with flushed cheeks "sure" i said confidently and let him lead me to the dance floor all i saw before then was sarah run to the dj and then my song came on and i smiled to myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authers note: hi guys hope you like it so far i know i do anyway the song is linked at the side its amazing i love it anyway happy reading

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally turn back to him and stare into his eyes, they look like an ocean storm swirling with blue, grey and black.

"Hi" he said in a seductive voice whilst pulling me closer to him sending hot pulses wherever we touch and everything in the room begins to spin until eventually all I see is him and at that moment I knew we were meant to be together.

Sarah's POV ( point of view )

Honestly I couldn't keep my eyes off them they were practically meant to marry each other they were like two pieces in a puzzle.

Suddenly I was dragged out of my train of thought and brought back to those liquid gold eyes.

Sapphires POV

Suddenly just as it all started to make seance the song finished, although I wished it wouldn't end I left to get a drink because I was really thirsty when a guy passed me a drink, I was feeling so on top of the world that I took it and sculled it.

After that it was all blurry.

"Shaphire" I heard someone say in a familiar voice I looked around and I was in the hospital!

Immediately I sat up "where's Sarah!" I said alarmed "your friend is fine" she said "Thanks to this young boy here, I don't know how but he saved your friend, her boyfriend and your life" she said stepping to the side revealing Jay sleeping in the chair.

"Can I have a moment please?" I said to the nurse and she left without a word but before she left she woke up jed.

"Hey your awake" he said in a kind tone "What the fuck" I said and he looked away.

He opened his mouth to speak and for a moment no words came out but then he spoke " Do u remember that drink?" I nodded "Well he gave you a ghost" I just sat there with my mouth gaping "Aren't they like 99% alcohol?!" He nodded "The idiot thought it would be funny, he gave it to all of you and you all got in a fight and..." He paused

---------------------------------------------

Authors note: I hope you like the book so far I would love comment and ideas if you have any, happy reading😜

Bree xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------