He lazily sets me down onto a moldy looking mattress and looks down at me, as if taking in my looks or observing my reactions.

It smells terrible, making me grimace in disgust.

My eyes widen somehow wider as a cockroach crawls on the mattress beside me.

"Tell me your name," the strange blond man commands while the chains on my jaw loosen, allowing me to open my mouth.

My bottom lip trembles and I shake my head, refusing to talk. Stunned with fear.

I let out an uncontrollable loud sob as he kicks me with the hard point of his dress shoes. My thigh aches from the pain, a bruise would even form.

I wail loudly from the pain, telling him my name. "Y/n, it's Y/n!" I stare down at the cockroach now crawling across my foot.

"Good girl", he responds emotionlessly while shooing off the roach and taking off my shoes.

I stare at him, eyebags form underneath my eyes, weighing down my skin. I'm too tired, too weak, and far too afraid to fight or scream anymore.

I just there and watch as he pulls off my dress after releasing me from the chains. I shift slightly as he leaves me in my undergarments only.

He backs up and sits in a chair in front of me. I watch as he takes a partly burned cigarette from an ashtray on the floor and lights it with a lighter from his pocket.

I see malice in his smirk. Water fills my eyes like a tank, before spilling all over my face. I look him in the eyes as he stares back, his eyes seem to be glowing bright red... that's not normal.

Hours of boredom pass and I trace the outline stitches of the diamond shapes in the mattress as tiny bugs travel by my eyes. There's rat and bug feces all over the mattress and floor, around the blood stains.

I stare at the mold patches and the specks of glitter on the mattress. It makes me wonder what this was ever used for, I might have a good guess from the foul smell of sweat and shame coming from it.

A wet patch seeps into the mattress underneath my face from the tears. I pray every minute I'm hear that he will let me go.

The room smells of smoke as he smokes cigarettes repeatedly, I cough and sniffle the snot built up in my nose.

"Please stop... it hurts to breathe when you do that..." I mumble in hopes he'll stop.

Then the blond stands up, approaching me slowly. He harshly kicks my stomach. And then again at my legs. He grunts every kick. He abruptly stops and jumps slightly as a voice shouts from above, sounding from the top of the stairs. Making him drop his burning cigarette on the floor.

"Kurapika! What's that sound down there, why are you even down there?!" I look towards the steps of the stairs. If only I wasn't underneath the staircases slant, I could be seen by now.

I take as the chance to scream for help to the male's voice. "Help me, you!"

The other stranger stomps down the stairs to see me, gasping loudly as sees me.

"What is this?! Kurapika, answer me!" The man is tall, wearing a suit with small circle glasses.

They both look irritated. Very irritated.