✚ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 ✚

Начните с самого начала

On the pitch, the Phoenix team began to get angry.

Especially Neteyam.

"What the yell!? I told you Mike to stay in position! Jerry get the fuck over there now!" Neteyam yelled as he started directing his team mates in better positions.

Hearing Neteyam's order and frustrations, the boys didn't hesitate to run to their new positions and began to get more serious.

As this game continued, the Wolves still played more passionately and fiercely.

However, they did not play fair.

Due to their desperation and eagerness to win as much points as possible, they started playing more recklessly.

The tension got so bad, it was to the point a fight almost broke out on the pitch.

A member of the Wolves had managed to get intercepted by the defense, but he didn't take it lightly, and began tackling him unfairly on the pitch.

"What the hell man!? Get off me!" The Phoenix player yelled out as he tried to get the Wolf player off him.

This sparked the teammates of both teams alert to this altercation and ran to defend and their teammates.

The audience was left with confusion and anger as the Phoenix supporters yelled out of frustration at the unfair play.

"Get the fuck off him!" Deshawn yelled as he tried to break away the boy's scraping.

Despite his efforts to dissolve the fight, a Wolves player did not find Deshawn's involvement acceptable.

"What the fuck you doin' nigga, get the fuck off him!" He pushed him back.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Deshawn pushed up his face mask showing his angry face.

"You heard me nigga! Back the fuck off!" The player also lifted his face mask and walked up to him, looking ready to fight.

As the tackled players were being sorted out by the referee and the other players. Only a few noticed the tension between Deshawn and the other player.

"Easy man, calm down" Jackson tried to calm down his team mate as he gently placed his hands on his arm.

The player quickly moved his arm away and directed his anger to him.

"Get off me f*ggot boy! You forgot which team you playin' for!?"

Jackson quickly moved his hand back to himself, looking upset and hurt.

"Hey! Watch your tone" Neteyam intervened giving the player a cold stare.

"Or what? Whatchu 'bout to do nigga?" The player said arragontly.

"Ain't no need to be homophobic bro, you need to keep that energy off the pitch" The Sully teen said coldly.

"Like I said nigga! What the fuck are you gonna do 'bout it" the player walked up to Neteyam, getting closer to his face.

Deshawn instantly pushed himself to get between and looked down to the player.

"I'll fuck you up likkle boy" Deshawn threatened, his accent enounced at the end.

"Ah I see, you gonna put your boyfriend on me? Huh? F*ggot boy" the player puffed out his chest.

"You need back the fuck up" Neteyam threatened, going in closer to the player. His lips pressed together in anger. His eyebrows furrowed in deep.
His fist clenched, ready to take action if needed.