"Haa... Takeru-kun"

"Y-yes!?"

"Please, take care of Yu-chan for me. As you can see, she's sometimes an airhead, and if you ever need help, don't hesitate to call me, be it for handling Yu-chan, or stopping her from going overboard... And you don't have to take responsibility for what Ayano did yesterday"

"... ... ..." *Looks at Aki and Takeru before looking away with the face of someone planning someone*

Aki and Takeru both looked with their cheeks tinted pink as they remembered what happened yesterday thanks to Ayano, and it appeared that this would be ending here if it wasn't for Kenzo, who had raised his hand.

"What is it... Erm... Ah! Kenzo-kun, right?"

"Yeah, that's my name... So, what did Ayano-san mean by that Takeru saw your assets firsthand?"

"Ah!... ... ... I-It was nothing"

Kenzo then turned to look at Takeru, who in turn looked away as his blushing intensified. Kenzo knew that something had happened, but he wasn't sure what, so he thought a little, and then more, and then a little bit more, until he reached the correct answer after he looked at Aki again, and noticed that she had a pair of mountains, around the size of Takeru's sister. At this revelation, Kenzo simply closed his eyes and deeply breathed in.

"... ... ... WHY DON'T I HAVE THE SAME LUCK AS TAKKUN!?!?!?"

Kenzo snapped again at finding out that Takeru was really lucky to have not one, not two, but three gorgeous beauties who liked him in some way.

"Why god!? Why can't I get a tall and big-breasted beauty as my girlfriend!?"

"Kenzo, you know that there's someone available right-"

"I already said Aki-san is not my type! I want a blonde beauty with messy hair, big breasts, tall, and a gentle personality, who'll spoil me until I become rotten to my core!"

"..."

At hearing Kenzo's demands, Kazuo made a thinking face, because he knew someone who fitted the criteria imposed by Kenzo... But only one of the criteria that is.

"Kenzo... If I say, I know someone who fits your taste, will you stop making a fuss?"

"Will you recommend me to her?"

"If you say that you'll stop making a fuss from now on, I can arrange a marriage interview with her family"

"... Is she exactly my type of woman?"

"... ... ... Yes! (On one aspect though)"

"Deal"

"Good choice"

The two shook hands, solidifying their deal as a done deed.

"Then I'll call Kohaku to tell her that I found a good candidate for her friend, if you all excuse me"

Kazuo then took his leave from the table to call his fiancée, as for Kenzo, he turned to look at everyone else.

"Alright everyone, today's lunch is on me"

And with that, everything ended peacefully, if you ignore the still unconscious Ayano. After their lunch, they all spent the rest of their afternoon hanging out together, with Yuriko not letting go of Takeru during the remaining time of the hang out with everyone.

Once the sun started to set, they all returned to the apartments, with Yuriko and Takeru's friends taking their leave after they retrieved all of their belongings, and with that, the day had come to an end...

.

.

.

Or so Takeru wanted, because once everyone had left the apartment building, and the front door was locked. Yuriko didn't lose a moment to give Takeru a kabedon on the sofa, to not allow him any chance of escape.

"Now, Takkun. Do you remember your promise?"

"..."

Seeing his situation, Takeru immediately tried to pick up his phone to call Aki for help, but before he could do that.

*Yoink*

"Ah!"

With a happy smiling face, Yuriko took Takeru's phone away from him and put it on the coffee table, then she returned to look at Takeru with an even happier face.

"Now, Takkun... It's time for us to take a bath together!"

"C-Can I ref-Mmmmnnnnggghhhhh!!!"

Before he could finish his words, Takeru was silenced by a French kiss from Yuriko, and when she stopped kissing him, all that Takeru could do was make an angry blushing face.

"Takkun... You promised that we would take a bath together and have more skinship from now on if I got full marks"

"I-I... Only p-promised o-one of them..."

"You promised both, so now choose, bath or kinship first?"

"..."

Without any way of escaping or asking for help, Takeru was forced to pick one of the hellish heavens by Yuriko.