HOW WE MET

18th March 2019

Actually bht socha kaise start kru but okay fine normal hi krte h....  It was a sunny day.
A girl (5'1")wearing white shirt and blue jeans, shoes with messy hairs, kohl in her eyes, shiny gloss on her lips entered into the govt office. After standing in a queue and doing all the documentation work, here comes a man(5'8" may be) wearing purple shirt and black jeans( not so in formal), shoes with so much calmness & politeness on his face, or may be such people have different face at such place.
But he was someone full of over-smartness. And I really don't liked him at that moment. I was thankful to him because he had done my work within a couple of seconds. That was something worth remembering till now. We had a talk on the very first day regarding everything (likes, dislikes, gave each other nicknames, bfs, gfs, and he was constantly trying on me. Okay fine one more thing I forgot to add on. He's 7years older than me. And till now I wasn't at all interested. I was talking to him casually and I also had cleared this thing to him.
Days went on. And we were having conversation just as friends. One day he asked me to meet him. Obviously I denied him, but after that I agreed.

23rd March 2019

There was a farewell in my college as I was about to complete my graduation. Exams were pending.
Yellow saree with high heels along with messy hairs, earrings and gloss on her lips. I called him just to tell him that I was done with my seminar and where should I come. He told me to wait because he'll pick me up. After few minutes, he called and told me to come at a certain location as his car got punctured. He asked me to come to a certain Petrol Pump and from there we'll go together.
And there, guy in pink T-shirt and jeans with so much in tired condition was there and from there we went at his place.

We reached at his place. We went at 1st floor and I entered his hall. I removed my heels firstly. In the meantime, he offered me a glass of water and after he asked me for a drink. And then we went upstairs, he brought a packet of chips and a sizzling cold bottle of rum or whisky but there was water in that.
I was eating chips and he was upto something which I haven't thought of. He took that sizzling cold bottle and put that bottle on my stomach. And then he started giving me goosebumps, kissed my neck, hands, ears and even tried to kiss me but to his utter surprise we didn't had a kiss. He just touched my lips with his lips.
After few hours, we decided to go. We went on a highway (Song played: Kho gaye hum Kahan) and then he dropped me at my place.