Three

Ravi

                     Ravi i need to tell u smt important...

What is it Pip?

                            Summer vacation is about 4 days and I want to go back to Little Kilton but I had a fight with my parents and I haven't spoken to them for a month...

Pip i am sorry but is ok u can stay at me my mom will be very happy

                                         Thank you:)
Np:)

                  AFTER 3 DAYS

-Anesa did u seen my phone?
-It's on your desk and chill u are very strsed
-I am sorry but i need to be ready for tomorrow.
-Girl u are soo organized how can't u be ready for tomorrow?
-I had a lot of homework to do and my mom was bombarding me whit sorry text that i didn't have time to anser
-I can't belive that this is u Pip the girl that was always a nerd but now is arguing whit her mother and don't have time for anything
Pip ignored her but she knows that Anesa was right when she became like this? So disorganized...

[ THE PRINCIPAL]-Ok studest so as u know the summer vacantion starts tomorrow you can leave or stay at summer-school for free. On 11 september u need to be back to school. You will take a test in evry class in the firs week so that your teacher will know what to teach u.

It was a long speech but Pip listen carefully evry word.
-Oh look is the loser PP*  (Letter P is pronounced "pee" that means ur first job at the bathroom and because Pippa has 2 "p" in her name it sounds like pee pee when you pronunace PP)*
-Oh please Jacob can't you shut ur mouth one time?
-No b****
-Well then be carful! Don't catch any mosquito! Said Pip while laughing.
-Ugh f***  you!
-You too!

And then Pip got a call from Ravi.Is the first time when ravi calls her in a year.

-Hi Ravi!
-Hey i just I wanted to tell you that my cousin will come to help you with your luggage.
-Oh ok but which one?
-Lucas
-Oh perfect i tho it was Dan
-Nahh i wouldn't let him stay whit u.
-OvEr PRoTeCtIVe. Said Pip laughing
-Oh come on
-Oh Ravi i need to go to my room to return they key i will talk to you later. Love you!
-Ok love you too!