𝟎𝟕: 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭?

Começar do início

"I never even heard of it," André told her.

"I'll bring you some," Penelope said.

"Sounds good," André replied.

Tori snapped, "Enough about cheeses! I need ideas for Trina's birthweek. Robbie your turn."

"Someone hasn't tried anything other than cheddar," Penelope muttered.

André laughed.

Robbie said, "Okay, how about lotion?"

"That's way worse than cheese," Penelope told Robbie.

"Or various lotions," Robbie said.

"Gross," Tori said. "Cat."

Cat started explaining, "Well, for my last birthday, I thought my parents were gonna get me a bike, but when I got home from school, my brother was trying to cut off his hair, so my mom started yelling—"

"Jade," interrupted Tori.

Penelope was curious, "Did you get the bike?"

"No," Cat said.

"Jade," repeated Tori.

"Yeah?" asked Jade.

Tori asked, "What should I get Trina?"

"Talent," Jade told her.

"Ah, Jade is so pretty," Sinjin said, still staring at Jade.

"Three, two, one," Jade counted down and Sinjin took off.

"Penelope," Tori said.

"A charm bracelet," Penelope said. Tori looked at her. "My parents got me and Isa a charm bracelet from when we were ten and always on our birthday, they add a new charm to it. My sister always makes me beaded bracelets for our birthday. Getting something homemade shows how much care and love you have for them."

Tori groaned, "Does anyone have good ideas about a present for Trina?"

As if Penelope didn't offer a good idea? So she, spitefully, said, "Less narcissitic traits."

"You people, besides Penny, give me a rash," Jade said, getting her stuff and leaving. 

Penelope guessed that she was going to see Beck, so she grabbed her stuff and went over to Isadora's table.

Isadora was telling her friends about how she had gotten a part in a play. She only took the part because she wanted the big solo dance number that she wanted and got.

Penelope went to cheer on Isadora while she was at the play, since she kind of didn't have anything to do

She laughed at the parts that she was supposed to and made herself shed a tear or two during the sad parts like she was supposed to.

The play was well written, but with better actors, it would've been worth a standing ovation.

However, Penelope had to admit Isadora was absolutely crushing her performance, since she had definitely kept the audience entranced.

During an intermission, Penelope updated her Slap.

Penelope Rose
Went to see Isa's part in a play.
Her acting and dancing is the only thing that's saving the play.
Mood = Amused 😆

She also noticed Beck had updated his Slap profile video

She also noticed Beck had updated his Slap profile video. Jade had crashed it, just like how she did when Penelope was trying to make her video profile. They bickered about Jade crashing Beck's video profile and Jade defended herself over it, saying that she 'Penny' had allowed Jade to be in Penelope's profile video.

Beck had said that it was because they've been dating longer than they had been with him.

She had to exit out of the video to continue watching the play since the intermission was done.

And once the play was over, she got up and gave a standing ovation with the audience. However, she was only clapping for her sister.