Ship

I was happy to finally be able to sleep in my own bed again. The shootings in L.A. had been exciting! However, I still felt most comfortable in my familiar surroundings.

Unfortunately, the management had other plans for us. Our schedule was packed with recordings. We didn't even get any peace and quiet in the evenings.

Actually, we had already filmed a new episode of RUN BTS all day, but now we were supposed to shoot a BTS Bomb for dinner...

At least we always got good food for something like that. Today Korean BBQ was planned and that was the only thing that motivated me somehow.

The others were also totally exhausted, you could see it in their faces.

So we arrived at the small restaurant that the management had planned for the live.

Of course, it was always supposed to look like these live streams were initiated by ourselves to get in touch with ARMY, but behind the scenes everything was planned. We just had a few more freedoms in the meantime as far as the script was concerned.

We had ARMY to thank for that, because they actually hyped everything we did. Of course there were always haters, too, but we tried not to worry about them so much.

Jin-Hyung set up the camera and we all sat down on the cushions around the small wooden table where the grill was already set up. Around it, the staff had placed all kinds of delicious dishes.

Today I sat between Jimin and Jungkook. Middle seats were exhausting, because you couldn't really lean anywhere, since the camera had to be able to see you at all time.

I sighed.

I would probably have to hold out for another hour.

Luckily, I had the image of the grumpy sleepyhead anyway, so I didn't have to try too hard to be in a good mood.

I felt a little more sorry for J-Hope. He was known as our sunshine and was already pretty tired today. He had hardly talked all the way here.

And Jimin was hanging in there too. I eyed him anxiously. He was leaning against the wall next to me, half asleep.

I would try not to let him slip too much into focus.

"Are you ready?"

Namjoon looked around questioningly. I sat down more casually, Jimin next to me straightened his shoulders, J-Hope shook out his arms and Jungkook and Taehyung cheered each other on with a secret handshake.

"Go.!" Jin launched the LIVE.

"Hi ARMY!" He waved at the camera and then sat down in his seat opposite to Jungkook.

"We missed you and wanted to say hello again. We're doing Korean BBQ right now."

A discussion broke out about when and what we had already eaten today and when we last had Korean BBQ.

Then advice was exchanged on what was not to be missed and which combinations were a must-try.

When the grill was finally hot enough, V and I took over putting on the meat.

Jin took care of sautéing the vegetable ingredients.

Behind my back, Jimin and JK joked about something that had happened to them today.

"Is the meat good already?" J-Hope stuffed a few side dishes onto a lettuce leaf and popped it into his mouth.

"Hey! Wait until we are all ready!" Namjoon reprimanded him directly and nudged him with his elbow.