four

The next day....

I woke up in sincere's bed remembering what happened last night instantly making me blush. i got up going back to the guess bedroom picking out clothes to wear before i got in the shower.

After about 30 minutes in the shower i got out brushing my teeth and washing my face then i headed in the room getting ready for the day.

I finally finished getting ready heading downstairs to the kitchen to eat something. "where you going dressed like that" i heard making me jump cus where tf that nigga came from "i ain't going nowhere...yet" i said opening the fridge to see if i could cook up a lil something but there wasn't shit in there.

"sincere" i said waiting for him to answer me "yea wassup" he said looking back at me "can you take me to ihop"

"yea cmon' cause i'm hungry as fuck too" he lead us to his car which was a matted black 2023 dodge charger SRT matching mine that's sitting at my house waiting for me.

he started the car letting it heat up while he plug his phone up to the aux and started playing Emotionally Scarred by lil baby

"A love letter came through the mail, it said, "I miss you"
I ripped it up and flushed with the tissue, try to forget you
I ain't got nothing against you, we human, we all got issues
But I'm tired of being tired of being tired"

he soon pull off blasting that shi driving like we got 9 lives "nigga slow tf down we ain't cats wid nine lives" "i mean we driving
inna hellcat so we kinda do" "no the fuck we don't now slow your ass down for we die in this bitch, ihop ain't going nowhere"

after his crazy ass driving we made it to ihop. i got out the car waiting for him to get out too "alright let's go" he pulled me closer to him as we walked in since there was a bunch of niggas in there ion know why it's so full in here at 8 in the morning like take y'all asses home.

we finally got to the front of the line after about 5 minutes of waiting in line. " what can i get for y'all today" the waitress asked " umm... can i get the original buttermilk pancake full stack with apple juice" "and what can i get for you" she said to sincere bitting her lips making me mug her "the same thing as her" he said keeping it short.

"Alright yall food will be out the a few" she said making us go sit at a table "you jealous lil mama" "no, what makes you think that" i said knowing dam well i was lying "stop lying i know you is, ion want her ma" "mhm"

"dont do that dior" he said grabbing my neck "i ain't do nothing fuck you talking bout" i said scrunching up my face hella confused on what he was talking bout. "when you do that mhm shi don't do that" "okay i got it" i said moving his hand from around my neck.

soon after that the waitress came with our food and a paper with writing on it passing it to sincere "na ion want this i got a girlfriend" i looked at this nigga crazy cus who tf is he talking bout then he give me a 'go with it look' "ion see her" " i'm right in yo face now take yo ass somewhere foe i blow yo brains" i said cocking back my gun.

her eyes widened hearing the sound walking away quickly "where you got a gun from nigga" sincere said looking kinda shocked "i got it from my dad" i said shrugging and started eating my food like nun happened

i look up seeing sincere shaking his head chuckling as he start eating too. we both finished eating our food getting up leaving but not before leaving a tip cause i know these jobs don't pay enough.

we got in his car pulling out of the ihop parking lot "can you take me to my house so i can get my car and more clothes please" i asked hoping he would say yea cause he's mean sometimes "why you need your car" he asked looking over at me "so i can go places without you being there and so i can do shi with my friends" i said since me and my friends plans we're coming up and i needed to visit my nephew in the hospital.