5) Party

~knock knock~

A soft knock was heard, and you turned to the door while drying your hair. You open the door and reveal the pink-skinned cheerful girl with many many...bags.

"Wo, now what a shopping, got me weak already ack-" The girl said as she moved into the room with the bags and put them down on the couch.

"Well, if you still walking, you could still take it." You said as you chuckled lightly and closed the door as you walked over to the girl. She laughs as she eyes you back up from the couch.

"You got that right." She said pointing her finger at you as she got up again.

"Now, let's get ready yeah? Since you are ahem- FRESH we're going to start on your makeup." She said as she motioned her hands over your body which was indeed in a towel and freshly cleaned...for 2 hours.

"You have to shower too, Mina, How 'bout you go in to have a fresh shower? THEN, you can paint my face like Mona Lisa with your Da Vinci skills" You said as you motion the girl to your bathroom.

"I will spill a gut-twisting tea when you're done," You said lowly as you leaned in close to her.

"Deal's a deal" She quickly said as she hopped into a shower.

She ain't ready for this, but I love her 

You thought as you tried to find some comfy clothes until Mina finished her shower. 

.•⋗⁙ ——— ♥♪     Somewhere else~      ♪♥ ——— ⁙⋖•

"C'Mon Shotaa, just for like 2 hourssss. I swear you can go back after that and I'll leave you alone for the rest of your vacation." A blonde man said to Shota as the blonde man was violently shaking the sleepy Shota.

Shota has already told this man why he does not feel like going to this party with the mission and the not-so-very-big crime on his way back. However, the blonde man keeps insisting on going in the hopes of 'live a bit'. He debated that his sleeping was a way to 'live' either way.

"You brought those kids for some mission to me and you expect me to go to this annoying party too? Pass" Shota said as he rolled to the other side and tucked the sheets tighter around his body.

"PLEASE" The blonde man screamed again making Shota groan in frustration. 

"What do I gain from going to this party?" Shota said as he glared at the loud man.

"That hot chick you saw is gon be there." He stated as he formed a small smirk. 

"Oh wow, how could you possibly know this 'hot chick' will come to a heroes-only party, please enlighten me, Hazashi..." Shota said mockingly as he turned around to sleep again. Thinking his friend is yet again bluffing. 

"I saw Mina going into her room," Hazashi stated yet again with more confidence.

"And how do I buy that information," Shota said again. At this point, he was not even believing the fact that you somehow knew his former student.

"Well....I saw that Mina goes into room.... 607..." Hazashi said again as he eyed his friend's reaction. However, the man does not move an inch.

"I told you what happened to the girl and where she lived. How would I know you are not using this against me." The tired man said still facing away from the blonde man. This is true, it was unbelievable how Hazashi stated, they were discussing early this evening about this and he agreed to look into it more. However, Shouta was not buying his shit.

"That's your decision, Shota. I mean there's no harm in going and finding her yourself" Hazashi said as he started to walk out of the room.

"I mean if you're passing this chance, I might get a chance with her..?" Hazashi continued as he looked back at the man and slowly opened the door.

Shota twitched slightly at the statement but did not answer anything as if he couldn't care less.

Hazashi just gives in to the man's stubbornness and leaves the room without any other words. 

But the man behind the closed door cared deeply about this statement and now rushed to shower.

.•⋗⁙ ——— ♥♪ Back to you~ ♪♥ ——— ⁙⋖•

"Y/n, you are joking, right?'' Mina said as she listened to your story of the previous event while she did your make-up. She was in shock and disgust but she kept her composure as you reassured her no harm was done to you and you felt better now.

You had told her about the events and how a hero saved you from this. But leaving the information of the guy's description for a bit.

"He also stays at this hotel, I saw him last night when I was on the wrong floor to this room" You laughed slightly as you explained. The pink-skinned girl stops doing your make-up a bit and eyes you with curiosity. 

"Does.. this man happen to have, long black hair, tall, tired-looking, and lowkey looking like a hobo?" She asked as she slowly put down her make-up brush.

"A hot hobo if you ask me, and how the fuck did you KNOW?" You said in wide eyes as your heart thundered in your chest.

"No way..." Mina gasped as she covered her mouth slowly and tried to compose herself from this huge news.

"That guy you may have encountered, may or may not be... my high school teacher..." Mina said as she awkwardly smiled at you.

"Your teacher?" You asked and she nodded as she smiled awkwardly. 

You were taken back as you stared at her, mouth agape slightly. 

What? Now I'm tripping with this piece of information.

You thought as you slowly came back to reality. You blinked a few times and got up to grab the bag Mina had given you earlier today.

"I don't even know how to handle this information." You chuckled lightly and pulled out the dress.

If you'd prefer other outfits, feel free to imagine them instead! 

"At least, I know he's a real hero, and gon' be at this damn party," You said again with a smirk forming on your face.

Mina laughed lightly as she looked at you with surprise.

"You are so down bad, y/n. Imma tell you one thing, that man doesn't back down when he puts his mind into something." She said as she got up to put on her dress as well.

"That something is sounding like a 'someone' now" She added as you hit her lightly on her back as you both got ready for the party.

"Oh stop, I just wanna thank him for today," You said as you chuckled and you packed your things in your purse. 

What a night this will be...

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════