THE LAW.

dead kazuha+scara >_<

In Inazuma, it was strictly forbidden to be any kinds of queers, if the rule were to be broken, the consequences would serve a death penalty.

Although, Scaramouche and Kazuha had a secret relationship, they knew it was forbidden. It felt so wrong, but so right..

Scara would do a decent job at hiding any kinds of romantic feelings towards the other, due to him not displaying any public emotions. On the other hand, Kaedehara was not doing so well.. It was no doubt that soon, the Inazuma city guards, and even the Almighty Shogun, would be aware of it.

And as the time comes. Kazuha is held hostage near a cliff, at gunpoint.

The shogun is holding back Scaramouche, he is in total shock to even process this.

"Kaedehara Kazuha, you have committed a crime, charges are to be pressed. Albeit, if you tell us who your partner was, the charges would be lighter, but onto both of you. What will it be?"

Raiden Ei speaks in a menacing tone, the hostage male doesn't know what to do.

He doesn't want Scaramouche to suffer any kind of punishment, but nor does he want to leave him alone.

"I accept my punishment."

He looks down, he couldn't bear to look at Scara as his dark indigo eyes swelled up with tears, he can't believe the bullshit words Kazuha just spoke.

"Very well."

The archon speaks, before stopping as figure was seen running towards Kazuha.

Raiden Ei's eyes widened when she realized it was none other than her son, Scaramouche.

"Stop! I command you to stop what you're doing Kunikuzushi!"

It was too late. The gun had already fired, but it only pierced through one head.

Scaramouche's.

Ei's eyes swelled with tears as well. At this very moment, she witnessed her son getting killed, right in front of her eyes. There was blood on the ground.

Complete silence fell, until Kazuha spoke.

"What the hell are you doing. This isn't funny."

His eyebrows furrowed, furious at the sight that Scara sacrificed his life for him. Although, he was still breathing.

Scara was faking it, he was a puppet. Nothing would happen if he got shot, he doesn't have human organs or any sense of pain.

He winks at Ei, marking his victory, before swiftly hugging Kazuha, throwing them both off of the steep cliff.

The electro archon immediately rushed to the edge, watching her own son, and his lover fall to their deaths. She was mortified.

"I hope you can forgive me in our next life. Kazuha."

Scaramouche smiles, he did this so they can live happily in the afterlife. On the other hand, the crimson eyes across him, get stained by tears. Scara's safety means everything to him. Yet, they're dying like this.

"I'm sorry that it has to end like this. Scaramouche."

They both smile softly.

"It was a pleasure meeting you" -Scara

"It's a blessing, to see your face right before my death." -Kazuha

They share their final words, before hitting the ground, blood splattering around them. Dying in each other's arms, nothing could make them happier.

Two bodies, decapitated, covered in blood, but the atmosphere was nothing but gentleness, just pure bliss. It almost felt calming.

A few days later, their funeral was held. Ei was an unfortunate sobbing mess as she kept blaming herself, as Yae Miko comforted her.

They were buried together, in the same casket.

Their sacrifice.
Is bound for eternity.

I apologize for making everything so short, I lose motivation and ideas to make it longer, but since i go back and reread it a couple times, change some things up, it gets kinda shorter.

I have school tomorrow 😭😭