i. aconite

↶*ೃ✧˚

                            ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

"People love gazing at the sunrise and the sunset. At night they gaze at the stars with their dearest by their side and whisper to them. The truth is, the universe itself is art. There is nobody in the world that doesn't enjoy art. Our land is the embodiment of art itself; the midday sky as well as the clouds on a rainy day, anything that evokes an emotion is a depiction of art."

" Sir, Please calm down you're going to scare our clients away.." An attendant tried to usher Kaveh as his patience started to wear thin.
" How could they not understand such a complex interpretation of pure art? Absolute nonsense I say! it would be better to get new eyes at this point..." Kaveh mumbled under his breath.

clack clack clack

"Kaveh are you causing trouble again?" A strong sound resonated within the halls of the Kshahrewar. A figure approached the table where the meeting seemed to be taking place and took a seat opposite the clientele.

"Ugh, what are you doing here? can't you see I'm in a very important meeting?"
"You should know why I'm here."
The clients patiently waited for the two to finish their conversation. Finally, The man cleared his voice and spoke up.
"Greetings, I'm Al Haitham, The Akademiya's  Scribe"

                    -*~' ----------------------'~*- 
(timeskip.)

"Why did you even come here, Couldn't you see that I was dealing with important business" Kaveh scoffs and crosses his arms.
"First of all you forgot your blueprints at home, Second of all maybe you should deal with more important business like paying your rent." Al Haitham said, looking straight  into Kaveh's eyes.
"I told you! If I finish this project on time I'll definitely pay your stupid rent"
"That's what you told me last month"
"I hate you so much"
"Hate me after you pay rent."

                  -*~' ----------------------'~*-