What He Doesn't Know

Kelsey Parker sauntered down the hallway with her books loosely by her side. Her boyfriend, Randy Suttle, walked up to her, giving her a quick peck on the cheek.

"Hey, baby. How are you?" He asked with an arm slung lowly around her waist.

She smiled at him. "I'm great, Randy. How are you?"

He began to chatter on aimlessly about his morning. Kelsey tuned him out and smiled as she saw Trenton Smith leaning up against a locker carelessly.

"Am I right?" Randy concluded.

"Oh, of course, baby," She said, rolling her eyes as she looked away.

"Hey, I have to go to class early. See you later, alright?" He said, stopping to look at her.

"Okay, sounds good," Kelsey nodded.

Really good, She thought to herself.

"Mkay. Bye," He said and pressed his lips onto hers.

She smiled and walked up to Trenton as Randy left.

Trenton looked up and gave a sexy smirk. "Couldn't stay away, Parker?"

She brushed her arm against his and looks up at him. "Oh, of course not."

He chuckled and quickly pecked her lips.

Kelsey gave a fake gasp. "At school? You rebel."

Trenton had that ever-present smirk on his lips. "And you love it."

She playfully stepped back. "Do I?"

He pulled her thin hips towards himself. "Yes, you do." He outlined her jawline and looked into her eyes.

She shivered in delight and smiled at him.

"Wanna skip class today?" He whispered into her ear.

She nodded. "Sure. But what to do...?" She pretended to think, a manicured finger softly tapping her chin.

His lips tickled her ear as he began to whisper once again. "Don't play games, babe. We both know what you're thinking."

She tilted her head sideways slightly. "Oh?"

He narrowed his eyes playfully. "Come on. Let's go to my car. We'll figure out what to do at my house," He smirked.

Kelsey bit her lip and kissed him quickly. "Let's go."