Chapter 89 Coming to the secret room

Start from the beginning

  "Alright then!" After thinking about it, Kane also felt that Murong Jin's concerns were not unreasonable. If encountering a strong enemy, Qiuqiu exhausted his spiritual energy and was unable to fight against the enemy, and only Murong was alone against the enemy, wouldn't they have a dead end?

  ………………………

  As Murong Jin expected, he and Kane walked in this dark corridor for a full twenty-eight days. It was finally at the end and saw a stone door.

  "Shimen, that's great. We've finally come to an end!"

  "Wait a minute!" Murong Jin stopped and looked down at his right foot.

  Hearing this, Kane stopped immediately. Hastily lowered his head to check Murong Jin's situation. "No, you stepped on it again?"

  "This is normal! We can basically touch the mechanism once every five days. We haven't touched the mechanism in the past few days!" At this point, Murong Jin was also helpless. To be honest, he didn't want to step on it either.

  "I don't know what this time is!" Kane said, holding Murong Jin's arms tightly.

  Murong Jin slowly raised his feet, and saw many small holes on the wall. "Get down!" As he said, Murong Jin hurriedly held Kane down, and the two of them fell to the ground together.

  As a result, after a burst of crackling, Kane was depressed to find that it was a pawn again. Only this time it was a black piece, not a white one.

  Seeing that they were chess pieces, Murong Jin immediately took out the storage bag and put away all the black chess pieces.

  "That's right, there are black and white pieces. I'm short of a chessboard."

  Hearing this, Kane, who helped pick up the chess pieces, rolled his eyes. "Chessboard? You are not a chess master, why do you want a chessboard?"

  "You can play chess even if you are not a chess master! Moreover, I think the materials of these chess pieces are very unusual. When Xu Yao comes out of seclusion, you can show them to Xu Yao. Maybe they can be used to refine magic weapons?"

  Hearing what Murong Jin said, Kane thought about it and found it very reasonable. "That's right, with so many chess pieces, if you take them back, you might be able to make a sword for you."

  "Yeah, I thought so too."

  After the two put away the chess pieces, they walked forward and came to the stone gate together.

  The two stopped and looked at each other. "I wonder if there will be an agency?"

  "In this way, I push the stone door open, and you release the ball and prepare for battle. If any monster or puppet comes out, you kill it immediately." After thinking about it, Murong Jin proposed division of labor and cooperation. .

  "Okay!" Nodding, Kane summoned his soul pet, and the ball turned into a magic wand and appeared in Kane's hand.

  Seeing that Kane was ready, Murong Jin immediately pushed open the stone door.

  When the stone door was pushed open, Murong Jin and Kane saw a large secret room in front of them. There are twenty-eight soul pet masters in the secret room, there are no other monsters, and it seems that there is no other danger.

  Looking at the opened stone door and Murong Jin and Kane standing outside, everyone standing in the secret room was also stunned. After being stunned for a moment, three second-level soul pet masters immediately ran towards this side. However, before they could run over, they were knocked back by a ray of white light.