𝟎𝟐𝟔. through the portal

.•*ACT TWENTY-SIX*•.
THROUGH THE PORTAL

—THROUGH THE PORTAL—

𖤓 ━━━━ ✧ ━━━━ 𖤓

The three transformed women, the cats, Tuxedo Mask and the two children stood in the shopping distract. It was night so it was empty everywhere. Chibiusa held a key in her hand. They wanted to travel into the future, they had been planning it all day, and now they were ready.

"This is the time key, it will take us to the 30th Century," the pink-haired girl explained, whereupon Hana tapped her sister. "Chibiusa, I don't think it's a good idea to bring her to the 30th Century," the black-haired girl muttered nervous.

"It's our only idea," the red-eyed woman hissed back and then turned to the others. "You have to hold on to each other and not let go of each other under any circumstances, understand?" the six nodded a little hesitantly. Sailor Venus took the three cats in her arms and then grabbed Sailor Moon and Sailor Light's hands. Sailor Light and Tuxedo Mask held hands. On the other side, Sailor Moon grabbed Hana's hand who was holding her sister's hand.

Chibiusa held up the key and began to say, "Time Guardian! Tear up the sky, and open the time door for me! I pray in the name of the one true god of time, the father of the space time continum! Chronos! Protect us and guide us towards the right path to take! Illuminate our path with light!", the sky began to glow, just like when the two children fell from the sky.

They slowly began to float into the light. Once they were inside, they were met with strong winds that almost kicked them apart even though they were holding on tightly to each other. Screams from the teenagers rang out as the wind tried harder to separate them. Hana and Chibiusa, who didn't hold on strong enough, were separated from the others by the strong wind.

"Chibiusa! Hana!"

They shouted but they couldn't do anything, after a while they felt ground under their feet again but there was no land in sight, only fog. "Where are we?" the blonde asked and looked around. Luna jumped from Sailor Venus's arms and also looked around. "We're probably caught in an end loop. We're supposed to find Chibiusa and Hana, they're the only ones who can get us out of here can."

"But how?", the silver-haired woman looked at the cat confused, because there was fog everywhere. Well, except for one path, but it looked gloomy. It was dark, and the Crystal of Life warned her about it. "Sailor Light, you are glowing." the blue-eyed woman looked at herself in confusion and noticed how her body was glowing.

"The Crystal of Life, it's trying to show me the way.", suddenly a door appeared out of the fog. The door to the way out of this final loop. "We have to go there!", but before they could leave they were greeted by a loud noise. A woman's voice interrupted them.

"You have already penetrated too far! But you won't be able to get through from here! I am the keeper of the time door, the guardian of the underworld, Sailor Pluto! Those who dare to break the law will be punished!", she carried a scepter in her hand which she raised high and accused the seven. They looked at the woman in shock when they heard the name. Sailor Pluto. Wasn't Sailor Venus that one been the last warrior?

"Dead scream!", an attack was fired at the seven. Sailor Light's hands began to glow brighter. She created a barrier around her to protect herself and her friends. "Sailor Pluto, my name is Sailor Light and I am-"

"I don't care what you have to say. It's my job to destroy every intruder!", she raised her scepter again but this time she was interrupted by two children's voices. Sailor Pluto turned around and saw Hana and Chibiusa running towards her. She immediately let go of her scepter and hugged them both.

"Rosa, Serena." She happily hugged them both. "Sailor Pluto, you can't kill them, I know we broke your promise but they are our only salvation!" Hana explained in a panic. But the green-haired woman didn't respond.

"Where have you been all this time?"

"We traveled back in time to retrieve the legendary Sailor Light to use her Crystal of Life as it is stronger than ours!" Sailor Pluto sighed.

"But the power of the Crystal of Life doesn't work if it's present twice in one era. And what's more, neither of you would be able to use the crystal at all. You broke my promise and stole the Key of Time and traveled back in time."

The two narrowed their eyes because they were afraid of getting in trouble from the time warrior. But she just smiled warmly at her. "I'm glad you're both doing well. Don't ever let me worry about you so much again!"

Sailor Pluto picked up her scepter and turned her gaze to the group watching the event. "I will allow you to go further. I must stay at my station, so visitors take care of the two princesses." Chibiusa took the silver-haired man's hand and Hana took the masked man's hand.

As they walked through the door they were embraced by the light and when it disappeared they had a magnificent view of the great city of crystals. It looked wonderful if it weren't for that big black moon in the sky and all the corpses of people on the ground.

The further they went, the more bodies they discovered and the more destroyed they saw this city. A wind blows while Tuxedo Mask hits a black crystal that stretches out like a mountain in front of them. "What is that?" he murmured questioningly, and then felt a small figure suddenly holding on to his legs. His eyes widened when he noticed the weak black-haired girl.

"Hana, what's wrong? Is this too much for you?"

"Don't come any closer," he heard a voice. A voice that sounded familiar. "This place is dangerous, we should move on!"

"What happened here?" Sailor Venus asked, shocked by the future. Of their future. "There was this explosion. It was a bright light and when it disappeared many buildings were destroyed. Crystal Tokyo was surrounded by fog. I don't know what happened but when we went out suddenly everyone died. And as time passed the corpses faded." Chibiusa teared up as she remembered the fateful day.

"Was it the Black Moon that attacked you?" Sailor Moon asked, holding the pink-haired woman's other hand because she noticed how she was shaking.

"I don't know." Hana, who was in Tuxedo Mask's arms, opened her eyes and then suddenly ran ahead of them. "Come on, we have to see mom! The Crystal Palace, that's where she is!"

They ran after the black-haired girl and then came to a stop in front of a palace made of many crystals. It was so incredibly shiny and was caused because it was the only thing that wasn't destroyed. They entered the palace and found that no one was there.

"Why isn't anyone here? Chibiusa, where is dad? Where is mom?" Tears of fear ran down Hana's cheeks as she went to her sister. She let go of the two women's hands and hugged her younger sister. "It makes no sense. There is no door here. How did we get in here?" Sailor Venus looked around, searching for the exit. However, she didn't find any.

"Welcome to the interior of the Crystal Palace," a male voice caught the group's attention. They immediately looked at the man who heard the voice and spotted two men who looked similar floating in the air.

"We are the boule brothers of the Black Moon, Chiral and Achiral. It is a great honor for us to meet the legendary Sailor Light. Oh and of course the two princesses. Allow us to be the first to welcome you.", they laughed and duplicated each other. They surrounded the eight who looked around nervously, waiting for the attacks.

They leaned back to back because that was the only way they could protect themselves. They were trapped in a palace surrounded by the enemy.

ⓉⒽⒶⓃⓀⓈ ⒻⓄⓇ ⓇⒺⒶⒹⒾⓃⒼ
~Story from a friend~