Arnav's look adored Khushi... the king's look analyzed Khushi... and Hemadri's look touched her body.

Khushi went to the canal that was running, touching the palace premises because she saw a swing there. other girls followed her as they liked her very much. They mingled with her well when they played in the swing. Khushi liked it when the flower from the tree showered on her. After finished playing, she sat with them.

"You played very well," a girl said.

"Thanks. Your good name?"

"Yamini..."

"I'm Mihira. What game would you play in your country?" another girl asked.

"We play many games... Kho kho, Kabadi, volleyball, basketball, football, cricket..."

"What are they? How should we play them?"

"Those games have many rules. I will teach them one by one"

They nodded ok.

"We are going to the temple tomorrow. Will you come with us?" Arunima asked.

"I will tell you if I come"

The girls nodded ok feeling sad.

"She will come if the Prince permits. Am I right?" Padmakshi asked glancing at Chandrika.

Khushi nodded yes.

"Then get his permission," Mihira said.

"I will"

"Actually, Prince won't talk to us," Yamini said particularly.

Khushi looked at her wondering.

"Yes, he talked to girls when he was a young boy. Then he stopped talking to girls" Padmakshi said.

"Yes, it's because it brings unnecessary problems to him" Mihira taunted Chandrika.

She glared at Mihira and left the place.

"I think she is upset," Khushi said.

"She is like that..." Padmakshi said.

"Means?"

"She wants to marry the Prince but he doesn't like her"

"Oh..."

"Yeah, they played together when they were children. My brother treated her as his sister. Then how could he marry her? This stupid girl is not understanding that"

Khushi silently listened to her. Khushi liked the folks very much. She wanted to take selfies with them. She wanted to capture many pictures of the Palace. She was highly attracted to them. She decided to do that before leaving the palace.

Khushi headed to her room after spending quality time with the girls. She stopped, seeing Arnav standing out of his room. She went to him.

"It seems you got many friends here," Arnav asked.

"Yeah...they are so sweet," she said.

"You played well, how?"

"How means?"

"You are new to the game. Then how did you pick it up?"

"The game is not a hard one. That's why"

"Is it? It's not a hard one?"

"No..."

"Unbelievable... our country girls feel it tough"

"I saw that... by the way, I need your permission."

"For?"

"To go to the temple"

"With whom?"

"With the girls..."

Arnav got stuck. He knew where they would go. Though the temple was inside the fort it was a little far from the palace. As Khushi was under allegation, he didn't know whether he could permit her or not.

"Do you want to go to the temple or do you want to go to the temple with the girls?"

Khushi frowned. What was the question about?

"If you want to go with the girls, you are not allowed. If you want to go to the temple, I will take you"

"Why I'm not allowed to go with the girls?"

Arnav might have expected the question. So, answered without delay.

"I can't trust anyone. You are my guest. You are my responsibility. That's why... If you want to visit the temple, I will take you. Ok?"

Khushi nodded ok.

"But, what can I tell them?"

"Tell them I don't permit you to go with them"

"Won't they feel bad?"

"Instead of feeling bad, they have to understand the issue"

Khushi sighed.

"Ok,"

Khushi didn't nag Arnav to take her to the temple. If he wanted to take her, he would do it. She knew that.

"By the way, why are you looking not brisk?" She asked.

Arnav turned his gaze to somewhere.

"Did I do anything wrong?" She asked.

Arnav turned towards her jerking.

"No no... you did nothing..."

"Then why are you looking upset? Won't you tell me?"

Arnav sighed.

"I will try to help you if the problem is up to my strength"

"You can do nothing with it, Khushi"

Khushi was alarmed. So, something was there.

"Let me know the issue first. I will tell you whether I can do it or not"

"I really don't know what to do, Khushi. I'm blank"

"What's the matter, Arnav?"

"Actually, Hemadri was just deprived of his post... and given a chance to prove himself. Do you know why?"

"Why?"

"It's because he turned the table against us"

"Us? Means?"

"He put an allegation against you"

"Against me? What allegation?"

"He said you are a spy of Kalinga, came to create domestic chaos in our kingdom"

Khushi was shocked.

"The king gave me ten days to prove him guilty and you are innocent. If I fail to do that, I will have to face the consequences"

"Did the king say so?"

"I took an oath that I will relinquish my Prince post if you are proven guilty"

Khushi was stunned. Did Arnav take such an oath? Did he trust her to that extent? She stared at him speechlessly, feeling choked.

To be continued...