"yeah sure Mr. Cat " rosé said and she walk to dinning table... And yoongi give her a offensive look... He also get and walk after her... "whom you are calling cat... You chipmunk " he said and rose gasp "did you just call me a chipmunk.... You vampire look human "   as she completed her words yoongi dramaticly put his hand on mouth... Like he got the biggest shook of his life....

As the were in there own world.... They didn't notice three fingers standing at stairs... Looking at them with their usual done face... Because it's regular for them to watch their mom and dad fighting like cat and dog....

??:- some time they forgot that they're the parents of three old enough kids "the boy with chubby cheeks said and other two nodded.... And again start watching their parents.... But the fight got distracted by a stomach growls.... The couple look toward stairs and found their off spring standing their...

Their face became red due to the
Embarrassment "good morning Eomma appa " the girl said and run to his father who smile and open his arms to catch his baby girl.... "good morning princess " yoongi said and kiss her forehead... Then the girl wants to rosé.... Who also did the same thing.... Following by her brothers....

They all settled down on the dinning table.... And start to have their breakfast.... Not after two long.... Rosé speak... " at what time you will be free " all of them look at her.... Then yoongi said " well I have one meeting with a client... Regarding the case why " rosé look at him... " I'll tell you wait for a moment ..yeonie " she said and looked at yeonjun... " I don't have any important meeting eomma... Just have to sign some papers " he said and rose nodded " you both trouble maker " the youngest look at their mother and said together " we are always free for you eomma " smile proudly ....all of them laugh at their silly behavior.... "so as everyone are almost free today how about family outing " rosé said and the face youngers lit up... They both nodded eagerly.... " no " both yoongi and yeonjun crashed their Hope with their famous cold face....

Rosé and the youngest look at them in shook and shout " WAEEEEE " three of them whine together.... Both yoongi and yeonjun coo at them but keep their cool... "remember what happened last time... If it was not joonie uncle we would have lose you both and mom do you remember it's dangerous for you too... " yeonjun said while feeding his younger siblings.... Who pout....

Then they again look at each other and smiled mischievously... Then at their mother who also got the idea..... And... Leaving yoongi and yeonjun confused..... Poor them they don't know they will be attacked by their own love ones..... And hear the trio go with their most useful weapons.... Puppy eyes.... "please.... Please.... Please " both yeonjun and yoongi chock on their coffee.... And avoid looking at them and said in firm voice.... "No "

As the puppy eyes didn't work.... Both youngest will use their secret weapon..... "OK... Fine... We are done mommy " they both said in low dull voice and sniff while standing up... Making yoongi and yeonjun feel guilty....they look at each other and nodded.... "fine.... We will go on a family outing... Now come and eat " they said as both of them look at them and said "promise " while forwarding their hands "yes promise " they said and touch their hands....