"I know." Billie says. "And I don't care."

"Then fucking prove it Billie." I say.

"Finally." Billie says then she cups my face, pulls me down, and passionately kisses me.

While Billie and I kiss, I pick her up by her ass then carry her to the bed.

Once at the bed, I break our kiss, sit Billie on the bed, then I sit behind her and wrap my arms around her.

"So tell me Sissy." I say as I play with Billie's fat ass titties. "What do you wanna be called in the bedroom?"

"Called?"

"Do you wanna be my slut?" I question, but I get no response. "Do you wanna be my hoe?"

"Eww." Billie says.

"How about my whore?" I question.

"Mmmm." Billie moans.

"You wanna be my whore?"

"Yes Daddy." Billie says with a shy smile.

"So I'm Daddy?" I question.

"Yeah." Billie says. "Is that okay?"

"Of course it is sissy." I say as I move my right hand to her pussy while my left hand stays playing with her tits. "And tonight you and I are gonna have a lot of fun my whore."

"What are you gonna do to me tonight Daddy?" Billie asks as I push two fingers inside of her. "Oh fuck."

"We'll obviously I'm gonna make you cum then I'm gonna finger you until you squirt." I say. 

"Daddy." Billie moans as I finger her at the speed she loves.

"After you squirt you're gonna use that pretty little mouth of yours to blow me."

"Yes Daddy." My "sister" says. "What else are you gonna do to me?"

"After you squirt like the good whore you are, we're gonna spend the rest of the night with my dick balls deep inside of you and we won't stop till you're carrying my babies."

"Fuck yes." Billie whimpers as she grips onto my wrist.

"Does my baby need to cum?" I ask causing Billie to vigorously nod "Then cum."

"DADDY." Billie moans as she floods my hand with her juices.

"Don't disappoint your sister now." I whisper as I finger Billie through her orgasm. "I wanna see my pretty whore squirt."

"I-I-I-I-I W-W-W-Wont." Billie stutter moans

"I know you won't." I whisper as I continue to finger Billie through her orgasm. "Good whore's don't disappoint."

"D-D-D-D-Daddy." Billie stutters.

"Squirt Billie." I command. "Squirt for your Sister right fucking now."

"DADDY." Billie moans as she squirts.

"Such a good whore." I praise as I watch Billie squirt. "Such a pretty whore."

"Thank you." Billie breathlessly says after she's come down from her high. "Thank you Daddy."

"You're welcome babygirl." I say as take my fingers out of my lover. "Thank you for squirting for me."

Billie smiles at me then she watches me suck her juices off my fingers.

"Holy fuck." I say then I pick Billie up and carry her to the bed.

"What Daddy?" Billie asks as I sit us down.

"Your tits look fucking incredible." I say then I look at my "sister". "Can Daddy suck on them?"