00. Prologue

══════════════

『Don't forget your mission.』

══════════════

══════════════

       Sakura woke up with incomplete memories not her own.

Sakura couldn't shake the feeling that she had somehow stumbled into a nightmare, one that was far too real to be a genjutsu.

She stood there, her once-confident posture now diminished, as she tried to take in her surroundings. She had been here for a couple of hours.

Everything felt different, and not in a good way.

Her usually vibrant spirit was replaced with a sense of unease that seemed to gnaw at her from within.

Surveying her surroundings, Sakura's mind raced with a flurry of thoughts, yet one idea stood out prominently: this was most definitely not Konoha.

The world around her was oddly bright and cheery, the colors almost too vibrant for her trained ninja eyes. It was as if someone had turned up the saturation on reality itself.

People were walking by, smiling and chatting in a way that felt alien to Sakura.

She watched as they exchanged warm hugs and friendly pats on the back, the kind of gestures she associated with civilians-not shinobi.

Her own form felt strange to her, almost... small. Annoyingly small.

Petite.

She glanced down at herself, shivering involuntarily.

This is not her body.

Whatever time travel jutsu Lady Tsunade had used clearly failed.

She had faced down formidable opponents, stared danger in the face, and came out on top. But now, standing here amidst this unfamiliar place, she felt anything but formidable.

A shiver ran down her spine, and she couldn't help but feel a sense of unease crawl over her skin.

This wasn't the battlefield she just came from. There were no kunai or shurikens in sight, no battle cries or jutsu being exchanged. No Madara, no Zetsus and...

Just... people, going about their daily lives in a way that Sakura could hardly comprehend.

The vibrant and unfamiliar scenery, the absence of the familiar landmarks, and the strange interactions among the people confirmed her suspicions.