"Oh."

"So Freya." Kelley says then I see all my friends roll their eyes.

"Fuck's sake." I mumble then I look at the old right back. "What do you want?"

"Lose the attitude rook." Kelley says then Alex smacks Kelley's shoulder.

"Kelly I don't like you, you slut shame me, you slut shame Azura, and you broke up a fucking marriage because you couldn't keep your hands off a married woman so what do you want?" I question.

"Well then." Mal says.

"It's true." Katana says.

"What'd you want Kelley?" I ask.

"When were you going to tell us you can sing?" Kelley asks.

"I wasn't." I say. "You only heard me sing on accident."

I like to sing and I'm pretty good at it and this morning, like always when I cook, I was singing while cooking breakfast for the ladies who are in the rental house that I'm in and someone video'd me singing and put it in the team group chat.

"Why don't you want us to hear you?" Sonnett asks.

"Because whenever people hear me sing they automatically compare me to my Mom and that's freaking annoying." I say.

"And now that you know she can sing you're gonna pester and pester and pester her until she sings for you just like you did with me." Talia says.

"And me." Emma says.

"And us." Aurora, Sahara, and Katana say in unison.

"So let's just get this over with." I say then I take out my phone and FaceTime my Mom.

"Who are you calling?" Someone asks as my Mom's Face pops up on my phone.

"Hey Mom." I say as I look at my Mom.

"Well where'd you go lookin all pretty?" I ask

"Your Mama took Cosette, Everest, and I out to dinner and a show." My Mom says.

"Ah." I say.

"So what's up." My Mom says.

"Well one of the slut shaming b-i-t-c-h's is pretty much making me sing and I know you like hearing when I sing your songs so I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone."

"WAIT FOR ME." I hear Cosette shout.

"Poohead." Jaelin says.

"Is Kelley the Slut Shaming Bitch?" I see my Mom mouth then I nod.

"Okay I'm ready." Cosette says with a smile as she sits down in our Mom's lap.

I chuckle then a portable keyboard is placed in front of me.