Chapter 80 Colorful Golden Lotus

Start from the beginning

  "Then, what about this, where is this blue cloud bead?"

  Looking at the blue cloud beads in his lover's hand, Shen Xuyao thought for a while. "It can be used to nourish spiritual water. Put it in the spiritual water lake in space, and the quality of the spiritual water will be greatly improved."

  In the original work, the heroine also used blue cloud beads to nourish the spiritual water. As a result, the spiritual water improved to a higher level!

  Hearing this, Murong Jin's eyes lit up. "What a great idea! Let's do it like this."

  "Put it away first and recuperate."

  After glancing at his lover, Murong Jin put away the blue cloud beads. He took out three soul rings. "Xu Yao, give this to you. I found this in the Jiang family."

  "Oh?" Shen Xuyao raised his eyebrows with confusion on his face.

  Looking at his lover's confused look, Murong Jin carefully explained what happened before. From being attacked by the big blue snake, to being snatched away by the five Jiang family members, and finally meeting everyone from the Murong family, everything was explained in general.

  "I see. No wonder you were injured so badly. It turns out you were hit by a soul ring." Thinking of this, Shen Xuyao's face turned ugly. Sure enough, the opportunity between the male protagonist and the female protagonist is not so easy to get. Shen Xuyao couldn't help but feel a little scared when he thought that his lover had actually been possessed by a fourth-level monk's soul ring.

  "Before, when we went to rescue Josie, we killed the Xuanyuan family and got three soul rings. I used to have one, and you had two soul rings in your hand. There are six soul rings in total. Before coming to the secret realm, Each of us has three soul rings. You used one soul ring to kill my fourth uncle earlier. These three are for you." With that said, the Murong family gave all three soul rings to their lover.

  "No, I have six soul rings now. Keep these three for yourself. We have exactly six soul rings each." Shen Xuyao said with a smile.

  "Six, how could it be? You only have two soul rings. Don't lie to me." Murong Jin frowned, with a look of disbelief.

  Seeing that his lover didn't believe him, Shen Xuyao had no choice but to take out his six soul rings.

  "How come there are six? There are four more?"

  "Because when I was digging the amethyst fruit tree, I killed six members of the Xuanyuan family, and later, four members of Jiang Yue's family, so I got six more soul rings. Originally, I had nine soul rings. I have used three, and now I still have six." At this point, Shen Xuyao told his lover everything about getting the amethyst tree and going to the medicine garden.

  "So that's it!" Nodding, Murong Jin finally understood the reason.

  "So, keep this for yourself, don't give it to me. Also, we each have six soul rings now. Use them when you need them. There is no need to save." Since there are six, there is no need to save.

  "Okay, I know." In fact, Murong Jin was still somewhat reluctant to use the soul ring. After all, it was an alchemy tool made by a fourth-level monk! Use it up and it will be gone! He couldn't be as grand as Xu Yao, so he just threw the soul ring out.

  After living here for half a month, Murong Jin's injury finally healed, and the three of them continued walking eastward, looking for opportunities. By the way, I was looking for Kane's love interest, Qiao Xi. I don't know if my luck ran out after finding the Amethyst Fruit and Blue Cloud Bead. After that, Shen Xuyao and the other three didn't find anything good.