Chapter 76 Vampire Vine

Start from the beginning

  The Wind Shadow Wolf was extremely fast, and in the blink of an eye, he was already fighting with the opponent.

  "What is it?" Frowning, Kane asked.

  "It's the blood-sucking Teng, Xiaofeng is not its opponent, I have to help it." After speaking, Shen Xuyao took out his Zilei gun, and with a hard force, he poked the Zilei gun in his hand on the ground. Then, his finger crossed the tip of the gun, and two drops of blood fell on the purple thunder gun.

  With a roar, the Thunder Dragon entrenched on the Purple Thunder Gun detached itself from the gun body, flew out, and soared towards the vampire fighting the Wind Shadow Wolf.

  The Thunder Dragon roared towards him, hovering in the air, and spit out lightning bolts at the blood sucker. The vines that cut the vampire were scorched black.

  When Kane turned his head, he saw Shen Xuyao standing in place. The purple thunder gun standing beside him lost its former brilliance, lost the package of lightning, and turned into an ordinary, very dim gun. Seeing Shen Xuyao's complexion is not good. Kane frowned. "Amplified the move?"

  "It won't work without amplifying the move!" At this point, Shen Xuyao was also helpless. This move is indeed a big move, and Shen Xuyao doesn't know how to use it until the last step. Because using this move would cause some damage to both him and the Purple Thunder Gun, and the damage would be huge. Fortunately, he said that he could take potions and drink spiritual water to nourish it, and Zilei gun was not easy to replenish.

  Hearing this, Kane frowned, and looked into the garden again. At this moment, the Shadow of the Wind Wolf, the Vampire, who was tall like a willow tree, and the Thunder Dragon above, were fighting together. They fought together, and with the help of the Thunder Dragon, the Wind Shadow Wolf loomed above them. There is a tendency to fight blood-sucking.

  "Why don't you use explosive balls?"

  "No, there are other medicinal materials in the garden, so you can't use explosive balls." If it could be used, he would have used it long ago.

  "That's it!" frowning, Kane took out a magic scroll, unfolded it directly, and threw it into the air.

  "Ah, ah, ah..."

  A petal tiger roared, flew out of the scroll, and rushed towards the vampire.

  With the addition of Petal Tiger, the pressure on Wind Shadow Wolf has been greatly reduced. Thunder Dragon Rumble, Rumble Rumble has been releasing thunder and lightning, Petal Tiger and Wind Shadow Wolf are the main attack. After a lot of effort, the blood-sucking Teng was finally killed.

  Seeing that the blood-sucking Teng was hacked to death, Shen Xuyao took back his Thunder Dragon. When Thunder Dragon returned to the Purple Thunder Gun, the light of the Purple Thunder Gun was obviously dimmer than before. With a thought in mind, Shen Xuyao put the Zilei gun into the space of the ring. Put it into the Lingshui lake. It is mentioned in the original work that this method can be used to help repair the Purple Thunder Gun, and the heroine has also done so.

  After dealing with Vampire Teng, Kane's Petal Tiger also disappeared. Looking at the used scroll, Kane sighed. "Fortunately, I had the foresight to make a lot of magic scrolls. Otherwise, the sky and the earth would be inoperable right now!"

  "So, opportunities will always be reserved for those who are prepared." With that said, Shen Xuyao walked into the medicine garden, came to Fengying Lang, took out the healing potion and gave it to Fengying Lang, and then, Helped the Wind Shadow Wolf to deal with the injuries on his body.

  Walking into the medicine garden and looking at the various elixirs in the garden, Kane couldn't help but widen his eyes. "It's really good, a lot of elixir!"

  Glanced at Kane. Shen Xuyao closed the door of the medicine garden. He also took out twenty-four animal bones and set up a second-level killing array at the entrance of the garden. Then, he said to the Shadow of the Wind Wolf lying beside him. "Xiao Feng, I have set up a killing array at the door. Don't go out of this door to avoid getting hurt. Kane and I are going to collect medicine. If someone breaks into the array, remember to call me."

  "I know." Nodding, Feng Yinglang expressed his understanding.

  He took out a large iron plate from the space ring and placed it next to Fengying Lang. Shen Xuyao took out another twenty kilograms of raw meat and placed it on the plate. Although he prefers to give Xiaofeng cooked food, Xiaofeng said he likes to eat raw meat.

  "Eat something and replenish your strength!"

  He glanced at Shen Xuyao. The Wind Shadow Wolf lowered his head, grabbed the meat on the plate, and started to chew on it.

  After another glance at Feng Yinglang, Shen Xuyao turned around and left, walking toward the inside of the garden. Shen Xuyao looked around and found that this place was exactly the same as described in the original work. Many centuries-old and thousand-year-old medicinal materials have been planted.

  "Xu Yao, do you know all these herbs?"

  Hearing Kane's question, Shen Xuyao nodded. "We all know each other. There is a pear tree to the east, and there are third-level crystal pears on it. Go ahead and pick it, it's all yours."

  After hearing this, Kane looked to the east, and sure enough he saw several fruit trees over there. One of the fruit trees was covered with crystal clear pears. "Can't other fruits be picked?"

  "No, the other fruits are not yet ripe, and they are all covered by a layer of blue cover. The cover can not only protect those fruits, but also has a teleportation formation on it. Once you attack those covers, you will be killed." Send it back. You will leave here. Besides, you will implicate me. Understand?" This matter is very important, so Shen Xuyao thinks he should explain it in advance.

  "Oh, that's it. That means those fruit trees and medicinal herbs covered with blue covers can't be moved, right?"

  "Yes, in this garden, we can only take the ripe medicinal materials and fruits without covers, and the rest cannot be moved. If you want to take away all the medicinal materials in this medicinal garden, it is impossible. If it could be taken away, this place would have been hollowed out long ago." This is not the first time this secret realm has been opened. Therefore, if there is no such restriction, the good things in the medicine garden have been taken away by the predecessors, and it is impossible to wait until now.

  "Okay, I see, I'm going to pick pears." Nodding, Kane turned around and went to pick crystal pears.

  Glancing at Kane, Shen Xuyao took out his tools and immediately went to dig out the medicinal materials.

  In the original book, the hero and heroine picked crystal pears and seventy-three centuries-old herbs, which can be said to be a bumper harvest. However, Shen Xuyao and Kane did not have such good luck. It took them three days, but they only got crystal pears and fifty-one hundred-year-old medicinal herbs, twenty-two medicinal herbs less than the hero and heroine. Shen Xuyao knew that this might have something to do with time, but it would be nice to get some. It's better than getting nothing at all!

"Not bad, you got so many third-level medicinal materials!"

  Looking at Kane who envied him, Shen Xuyao smiled. "I picked fifty-one medicinal herbs. If you want, you can trade your crystal pears with me. Each of us can have half of the herbs and half of the crystal pears."

  Hearing this, Kane thought about it. "Forget it, don't change it. You can't refine the third-level potion. I have the medicinal materials and I can only take the medicinal materials raw. They are not as delicious as crystal pears!"

  "Okay, I respect your opinion." Shen Xuyao also considered this before, so he asked Kane to pick crystal pears. After all, this time in the medicine garden, Kane used his ultimate move and contributed a lot. The Crystal Pear should be given to Kane.